Sunday, March 25, 2007

yay! Today is bro's bdae!!! yay! happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to wayne, happy bdae to you!! Haha. I'm so lame. Yada-yada. Ok, sad thing is this, my dad's still in Malaysia .. hias. Can't join the celebration .. T.T. So left who? Me, mummy and waynie boy!!! haha. We went to Swensens for lunch, had fish and chips, tasted so super delicious. My mom had spaghetti and I stole some of hers when she went to the restroom. Haha. My bro had lasagne, but he viciously prevented me from taking his food. Sad ... Then mom suggested we order clam chowder soupp!! <3.>
Then, we went to downtown east, emicakes to buy a cake for my brother. I wanted blackforest but my brother wanted mango. My mom said since it was his bdae, he shld be the one choosing, so i gave that sulky face. Hahas!! =.= . We are planning to cut the cake at supper.
Going to have Pizza for dinner, mom said she'ld order. I'm so pleased!!! Today, the food all so creme de la creme!!!! Yay~ ...
I miss my carolyn!!! hias, must wait for another holiday then can see her charming face. Oh yah, to some1 in dunman high, yr1, not in my class, but i noe you like so well, i hate you!! Haha. I'm just hiding a sharp blade byond mii smile, so watchout dude! i've got a whole army while you've only got that skimpy maid, or wait, should i call her your dog?? haha! I wish you all the best, flirt! Yay~ I'm so OPEN, come spreadd rumors bout me lahh, freak, and c if i care, one day you'll drop, the higher you plan on climbing, the worse your fall's gonna be. You are not even suited for your freaking cca can? And don't come act all nice, smile here smile there. I definitely know wad that means k? I'm so not dumb! lols! anw, ask your fren dun copy our clique's trait can? Even you should not be doing it lahh, you are like long time discriminated by us?? Just that our acting won't give way so easily.
Ok, 8 more minutes, hafta go ppl's blog to tag lerrs! bcoz i promised my mummy to stop touching the laptop at 5:30! Hahas. So, buhbye~

No comments: