Tuesday, March 13, 2007

hiii!!! i just changed mii blogskin!!! nice?? haha.
lols! Didn't type for ages.
My dad bought a laptop fer me @ the computer show on Saturday!!!! WOOOTS! 3 cheers daddy!!! yayness~
Ok .. had choir yesterday. Arrived 45 mins earlier. So, took my time slowly walking frm MRT to school. Still very early, so went to the bus-stop to read my *DEVIL WEARS PRADA*. I watched the film, it was so nice!!! choir was okay. We did sectionals and the sops got the LT, so we had to trudge our way arnd the school to find a suitable place to practice our songs. The altos found an open area with benches near those panda trees, i forgot what you call them. Anw, so we settled down to do the vocal warmups!! Some ppl had camp and they were sitting somewhere near us. They kept turning around. I admit I was rather distracted. Wonder what they felt of our singing! haha. Then, Tricia brought us sec1s to somewhere to learn the SYF piece, Pater Noster. omg. I dun like it muchh. But they said that piece could like show off our standards. So, ok, learn it, won't die de mah! Had lunch with the sec1 girls. The guys dunno go where. So, Audrey, Yiting, Shirlyn, Joanna, YiChing and I found a table to eat. We had trouble finding for table. It was so crowded larhs! Then, after lunchh, we went back for choir practice!! This phillipino guy, Mr. Velasko, taught us the expression and techniques to the SYF songs. He was fun though. But I was too tired so I was slacking abit! Seniors, bu yao ma wo!! haha. Anw, when that guy taught the tenors, basses and sopranos, I was like hiding behind my score, closing my eyes, dozing off. Sleepy like dunno what!!! Then, after choir, a few of us stayed back to hear Jingqi and Samantha sing. Coz they joining CAMPUS SUPERSTAR!!! woooots!! I think Charmaine and GaoMiao also joining!! Yayness! Dunno who to vote for!!!! Anw,, I recorded Samantha's singing, she sang very well. Like da ming xing! X). Went home then ...
Slept at 8.30 ... after dinner, hanakimi and piano! Reconsidered the thought on whether should I participate in CAMPUS SUPERSTAR next yr, decided that I should, though i dun sing that well, but i like to sing!!! haha. Especially those hao hao ting de ge!!! haha. liu xing ge qu!!! woots. Ok, i'm sure i have 0% opportunity of winning! Haha.
Okay, studied geog and science this morning. Stressed out! Can't wait to touch my PIANO!!! i love my piano. Okay, its my object of lust! haha!!!! marked out some pieces. Photocopied the whole of disney collections from Tr. Daphne!! Woots!!! Then, the R&B pieces from Tracey, piano fren. haha...... yay!
Anw, brother going for CAMP 2mrx!!! going to be the only CHILD fer 2.5 days!!! yay~. haha. He's going PULAU UBIN!!! experiencing the life there ... sleeping in the tent haha!!! no AIRCON fer him ... sad*//
Mom and I agreed to pierce my ears on thursday. Hope its not painful. Haven't done a shot since I was a baby girl. Haha.
Ok, bro wants to show me a 45second movie on YOUTUBE... so must finish this up soon.
In case you are unaware, I am typing with my brother looking. I conclude that I have 0% privacy and I am so gonna SUE!!!
Gtg now, and toodlless!!! I LOVE YOU CAROLYN!!! woots. I think i'm suffering frm somekind of *love-carolyn* disease or something. Not sure. Nida seek medicatiion. I think frm Dr. Caro. haha. ok. BYEES

No comments: