Wednesday, March 14, 2007

hey! I just updated my chinese blog and chatted with caro. She's like the only tennero6 going to jared's party. Me and jq cnt make it. Actually, I also dun feel like going, coz of wad he called me and jq last time. I mean, I'm not so bu yao lian kk?
And tenner06 is going to watch movies at vivo 2mr. Well, shit to them except my fellow frens of course!! haha. Good luck on your way to vivo ppl. I hate that class with my might!!! The ppl there just think they rock the world or sth. Anw, some ppl are like so green with jealousy. She thinks I like this particular guy and therefore hates me. To put it simply, its just bcoz of the fact that she likes him, and treats me as her rival in love. Errr. ... puh-lease!!! To that sumbodi, you are so freaking retardedly lame can??? God ... you are so assholatic lahh! Go your own despo way and dun get me involved larh, filthy samba, *****!! anw .. go n die! Yulre so vulgar that one day, your words would bite off your bloody head can!! Okk, i dun wanna curse you anymore, it'll like do me no good derrs!
Well, this morning my ahma, godmommy, me and mommy went to eat breakfast at IKEA and shophshop. So nice lahhs.. as in shopping wif them, esp my godmom!! oohS! and my godmom has promised to get me a PUMA bag!!!! yay~ X). Hahas =).
OKies ... enough of my crap liaox ... byebye. I hope you all will miss meeee! jkjk! buaibuai!

*and to that particular girl who treats me as her love rival, happy holiday ahead. I mean it! Rly, and that you can spend the best time ever in history with the man of your dreams. But I seriously warn you that he is still a boy, a boy for heaaven's SAKE!!! so .. yahh, if you wanna get all serious with him, leave the details out. Tankkiiieuss!! =)

No comments: