Sunday, March 18, 2007

hii .. doing the chinatown thingy. its lame. nicky just sent me her file .. coz her hans vision spoiled and must reinstall the whole thing. But sofina and rene didnt do .... so .. we lacked 2 of the actual plan. But nvm, not compulsory.
so .. nxt. erms .. daddy is leaving soon .. 2mr morning 4.30. I wouldn't be able to send him off to the airport. So I said buh-bye at nite, and good nite. Then, we hugged. Hias .. daddy, not going to see him till friday. I'm sad! T.T .. ohno! >.
Xianwei ask me if I have a crush then I was like .. .. i had never ever really like sum1 .. just that i had a huge impression of this guy last yr. So he was like .. who? Then i said it was for me to know and for him to find out.
Xianwei then told me yl was alreadi 158cm-160cm. Catching up soon. I dun believe it. And xianwei is taller than me now! Its not very fair!!!! I want my height hormones to rage!! urgh! ok, i sound weird. But i betted them that i'll be taller than them. Yl's aredi taller then he's father the other time i saw them 2gether. But his mom i think still taller barhhs. Anw, not my business, i should not care!
I try to forget abt last yr as much as possible but sum stuffs really cnt be forgotten. It was like 2006 was such a huge impact on my life. It was the sadest yr and happiest yr. Sad not bcoz we're leaving each other. Sad for other stuffs. I rmb telling doing this stuff .. .. nobody found out. but I told caro abt it. So only both of us noe. That lie created sacrifices and tears and xing4 fu2 de4 cun2 zai4. Plus my repu last yr with caro, jiaqi and joey and maybe esther.. =( ... good and bad. both aspects. My life last yr can be like plotted into a rainbow .. too intriguing, too exciting, too sad, too joyous, too COLOURFUL. But I yearn to forget it. But I just cnt seem to forget it. Everytime i c a 6tenner, things will start bouncing back like little bubbles .... that are really hard to pop. I love my 6ten, yet hate it for all the curses and bad luck. I love the friends but hate the reputation.
I miss caro and I love her. I tell her everything I've never told the whole wide world! Only she knows who I truly am, my real identity, and I know hers. Stuffs which even if we bcum arch enemies we would not tell. to 1enive, maybe the "princess sarah" you see now is fake, bcoz you've nv seen the real her. If you ask sum ppl in her class last yr, they'll tell you she is a damn good actress.
If you ask the ppl, they'll tell you she's evil, vile, vicious, cunning, flattering, penetrating and bad. Maybe you'll learn those values soon when you really know me.




*ok, i sound so emotional. I dun haf any idea what's wrong with me or wad's my godamned problem! really. I just feel like splurting the truth!

No comments: