Saturday, March 24, 2007

hiii .. still studying while blogging. hias. so l8 ler. but i got so many test larhhs! haha. Teachers, ni3 men2 hui4 you3 bao4 ying4!!!!! =(. so many tests next wkk!!! then must study like shit. haha. oK, not really like stress-till-cnt-tahan.. bcoz i till blogging!! haha. My mom, dad and bro should be slp ler! Haha. Ok, 2mr must follow bro go his tuition centre. I'm gonna bring my bks to study, later cnt catch up. Ok, i noe i very kiasu. Its not. Its called ling2 shi2 bao4 fo2 jiao3. understand>>! I can't even get my geog rite larhhs. the map reading. i hate it!! Maps are fitted for the guys mind, if you read the psychological wonders. Haha.


Now about choir. Choir is damned complicated. Political stuffs and things. Seriously qi2 guai4. I bettr not get invovled l8r ba3 wo3 qian1 xia4 shui3. haha. I dun care. Anw, was not really focused duriing choir todaess! I was falling asleep bhind my score. Too slpy ler bahhs. Hahaha. lols. anw, going to bounce back to bed after I finish this post.
Came back with Jane, Zhiting, SzeWing, RuoWei, Leslie, ZiXuan, Dillon and Clement today. I officially announce that clement and dillon damn spoilsport. Play truth or truth then still so .. aiya! anw, frm tamp to pasir ris left me and clement. We tok 3 sentences then nvr tok ler. haha. Didn't even say bye .. lawls.
Oh, and btw, zixuan is my korkor. Haha. I;m his meimei!!! yay~ hahaha.


I'm slppyy .... my eyes gonna hav eye-bags. My mom forgot to by the aroma therapy thingy again! hias. ok, byes.

No comments: