Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hiii!!! I'm back. Posting double entry again 2day! Ohno ... my diary. I left it out! God ... I still haf to rite it later!
Anyway, I hate the stupid Appreciation of Chinese Culture thingy!!! It's so EWWW!!! The tr. is this snoopy guy who is actually rather funny but sometimes a little ... ok, nvm. And I have this upcoming test next wk!!! Can you believe it?? I have to swallow a whole lot of freaking' chinese historical facts in a week. Plus, I dunno how to read like about half of the words in that 400 over pages book!! omG, i'm like so DEAD! and I am EXPECTED to check out the meanings and the pronunciation one by one in the damned dictionary bcoz my mother refuses to help and insists on me being independent and that i should not rely on her! But, what kinda excusez is that?? Huh??? Excusez-moi! But, this is like in a desperate time of urgency and I am ready to anounce that i m a desperadoe of protesting measures to not taking that dumb test! Darn it!
Anw, forget abt what i've written there if you think its like too .. you know. Bcoz, i am basically venting all my anger and utmost frustrations on it! Well, I guess ... thats all fer da work section. Okay.. now on a brief introduction on CAROLYN CHAN, for ppl who dunno her ... she should be known though, she's the best!

Carolyn Chan (a basic recount from sarah)
Okies, the first time ever I've met carolyn was in primary 1 .. in SACPS ... then, we were not too close though we both were in the same class, however, we acknowleged each other. When I was primary 2, I transfered school to SHPS, bcoz SACPS is a girls' school and I have to cater for the gender needs of my younger brother. There, missing all my frens in primary 1, I was shifted to a much newer and different environment, where I met so many frens.
Then came primary 5, i was posted to 51005. And there, I MET CAROLYN AGAIN! She too, transfered school for some reasons! I was OVERJOYED. And I was thinking, what fate brought us together again. However, we were not really very close, maybe bcoz of some personal reasons. Therefore, I decided to give up on the thought that one day, we would be the best of friends .. due to fate.
Next, was primary 6. The most memorable year of my entire life. Carolyn also joined choir and both of us spent many hours together, playing with juniors, singing and just being - you can say - "rebellious". In class, we were with the rest of the gang, consisting of joey, jiaqi, her and I. At first there were 2 more members, namely Melody and Esther, but for some really """"' reasons, they drifted apart and left the four of us. We shared secrets and played our favourite game, the game of "truth and dare". You can never say we were very good pupils. Bcoz, no, we weren't. We were the daredevils of the class. We were like daring to do lots of stuffs. And there was once when we gt the scolding from the discipline master just bcoz of some serious fighting with a guy, particularly. And that incident almost broke up the whole gang ourselves. As the days went by, everything went back to normal. Carolyn and I sat together for the last term before the PSLEs ... we did continue with our pranks with jiaqi and joey. But nevertheless, our results were not affected. Instead, we were encouraging each other on, so that we could show the rest of the ppl in our classes who thought we would do badly for psle what we were capable of! Though we did very nasty stuffs to teachers we really hated alot, we also planned parties for teachers we loved, like Mrs. Elizabeth Simon, our choir i/c. When the PSLE's ended, life was like a total release. We enjoyed every moment in school. Carolyn's mother was much stricter and didn't allow her to PONTANQ school, so we accompanied her in school almost everyday, playing taiti, poker, blackjack and sorts. Then, I remember this one captain's ball game where we turned sour with almost the rest of the class. I still stand on the fact that the class was veri wrong, because of that, carolyn and I were veri upset. The class didn't want to send carolyn out, carolyn was the fastest runner, at least better than all of them in the 1.2km. And she was damn good in sport stuffs.
Well, then came the CHALET. It was when things got extremely bitter and resulted in the state everything is in now. Some ppl left the chalet for dinner. My gang was still there, with esther and some other guys. The ppl left their packet of nail polishes there. And when they were back, they said they lacked one pink bottle. And the worst thing was, they suspected jiaqi. And really found an identical bottle in jiaqi's pencil case. Though jiaqi was a little ..... and had all the colours she wanted, I decided something was amiss. Though, with carolyn, I continued siding jiaqi, but still up till now, the both of us are still in hidden darkness, for the fact that different stories were told by different people, and we were so unsure.
In the holidays, me and carolyn spent fruitful days together in a 3 - day church camp and a musical at her church on christmas eve's eve.
Til now, carolyn and I still keep in touch, and I personally regard carolyn as the funkiest girl on earth and the bestest friend a girl could ever ever have!!!! Both of us love being in the spotlight, acting and singing. There was the time when we convinced the math tr. to let the class listen to their mp3's during work time in his lesson. I remember a song for every moment last yr. But the most memorable soundtrack was high school musical. Because I remembered singing the songs there in split parts with carolyn, and imitating the voice of sharpay!! haha.
I think that CAROLYN WOULD BE MY BESTEST FRIEND 4EVA & EVA!!!!!!!


okies, enough, i know that i am a little, okay, vvery muchh, longwinded, but, its memories in recalling process. I LOVE YOU TO BITZ, CARO!!!! OOOHH!!! YOU TOTALLY GO!!!!


* i wiishh euu all da best inn waddvrr euu do!! and shiine inn the pathh of daa lordd!! striive ferr success!

3 CHEERS TO THE PLDS!!!!!! WE GO!!!! prettaye-little-devils. uh-harrhx! oooh!!!!! haha~. the composition phrase!!! haha. About the bitch <--- as in mr.soong really read out to the class that word, because he said it was appropriate and i was daring enough to rite it!!! X). hhaha.*




#one day i shall put that composition upp! ___ =) sarahlovescarolyn-

No comments: