Sunday, March 18, 2007

hiihii! my dad leaving for malaysia in 6 hrs time ... hiass. 2 wks lehhs. Then cum back for the weekend then go thailand again! his job so many tripps the larhhs. my mom want him to change job.
Somemore next wk my bro bdae he not cumin back .. hias. So, today went to celebrate. Ate at sakae sushi. Then dad bought me my handphone the earpiece. bro didn't get anything. Sad for him larhhs.
Went to montique yesterday. Saw so many nice earings.. but must wait 2 wkks. The thing you put on the ear after you bathe too cooling lerrh, quite pain for 1 sec, then not pain lerrs.
Anw, jingqi didn't get in CP, but samantha get it. She sang so beautiful .. it sounded so nice when she sang in the lt3 on last monday. jingqi should have gotten in larhhs, haha. she sing so well oso lorrs. hias! T.T
Anw, baobei jie jie ask me go watch corner with love by xiiaozhuu and da S. She erm .... shang4 ying3 lerrrs! really. She in love with xiiaozhuu. She can compare him with her xiiezhii zui4 ai4 lehhhs. Then, i tell her xiiaozhuu abit arhbeng, she scold me ... haha. I tell euu ah, WuZun chao1 shuai4 ke2 yi3 ma1! ommmggg! Then baobei and candi jiejie keep saying he ma lian. Wuzun the eyes so mi2 ren2 larhs. Like sum1 i noe. Haha.
Okiies. should not get girly with you all. anw, that person was like my crush for 2 wks, and my only crush in my entire life. So ... dun care larhhs. He sucks now. Liked by so many girls, that kinda guy, cnt trust. and super xiao qi.
Lucky he dunno this blog! yay~ if not i'm DEAD. Coz he noe i call him xiao qi lotza times lerrsh!
haha. Ok, going to watch the "very nice show" recommended by my obsessive cousin. Harharx. Ok, byees!

No comments: