Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hi .. in school!!! Computer lessons! woots. But i didn't bring my thumbdrive ... so cnt upload my presentation. I last wik present lerrs .. but some ppl haven so they 2day present lorhhs. can't wait .. ids abt the most memorable moment of your life ... i rote abt the japan, tokyo trip .. its really very memorable marhs .. gong1 zhu3. haha. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Snow White .. wahaha!
I want go watch Corner With Love .. damnn nice. The song oso super shiok derrs .. Ai zhuan jiao ... xiiaozhuu and barbiie xu. <--- she so chio larhhs!!
T.T ok .. nothing to do ler. Zhi hao came over say he saw wad princess thingy. My blog marhhs.. cnt mehhs?! Then I was like, " you gt blg?' then he say blog lame. Please larhhs, Criticism!!!! I sue!!! Blogging is my life. Actually, my diary more gui4 zhong4. But blogging comes 2nd!!!! yayness~. All bloggers, WOOTS!!!
Ok, in the presence of the teacher, i cnt possible type in peace/ // T.I.P. So,, buhbye

No comments: