Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Yay~ just finished studying SCIENCE!!! I think science is super-uper hard!!! Grr!! I have lotsa tests next wk, so must work harder!!! Help myself to jiayou. X).
I feel like calling caro; but if she not at home than super paiseh, i call alot of times than she not at home liao. L8r I scared disturb her family! haha.
My mother gave me a new dress. It was suppose to belong to her! But, I said I liked it, so now its officially mine. It's a beach dress, flare, light pale blue with brown buttons. It's collared!! yay~. Haha, it'ld go well wif my blue headband!!! I'm so glad!!! Yay~
Okay, nothing to do, so must find some interesting stuffs to do!!!
Tiddles for now!!!! I know my previous entry was very lonng .. but, hias .. i nevr type fer quite some time also what.


# i love my scientific calculator very much, gives me lots of short cuts!!!

## i may consider being a pianist or actress.

### i love singing! it is PASSION.

#### carolyn, you agree rite??? Rmb the songs we sang last yr?? HSM?? different songs recollects different memories rites????

##### to carolyn and joey, wo ai ni men!!! j'aime nee le carolyn en joey!!! *my french sucks*

###### doremifasolatido!!!!!

No comments: