Friday, March 16, 2007

Hiii!!!! a few more minutes of splendiousity from being da only child. my bro's cuming back at 1. Haha. Well, my 2 cousins are at my hse. Both are guys. The oldest one of age 7!
I tried giving caro a call, but she didn't pick-up. hias. Anw, i rote a letter to caro last nite. Going to post it 2mr. I thought that if we send letters then, keep them, it'll be so interestiing! haha.
Anw, caro's going to jared's party at 4. I wish i could go. But I'm nortt that close to jared like her. I mean, we kinda criticised each other b4. Jerluen's better as a friend. Ok, this shld so not be seen by Jared, if not, gt problem cuming the way, tragedy waitingg to happen!
Haha. Thought of using this blog as hits. So please come often! And yar,, i love teenage mag. Its like so cool, all the stuffs there. i love reading the *dear kelly, * column. So interesting. Like agony aunt. I want an agony aunt web. It'll be so cool replying to ppl's probs.
Its the last day of my hols and i haven't been updating my diary for the past 2 days consecutively. How unloyal of me. Huh??
Okies, nida go verii soon! Byes! <33.>

No comments: