Friday, March 23, 2007

Did you see that "urabimbotic*****" person type on my tagboard??! That's like so horrid, so mean!! Did i even de2 zui4 her??? I'm sure its a her .. ! Anw, i'm going to go to cbox to block that horrendous person! What's her prob larhhs! Say what shit. Puh-lease, dun think you can pull me down with suchh a surfaced comment, like it has no substance can?! Bai4 tuo1 larhhs, if you want to fite then type your full name larhh! Dun scared can?! Come to my face call my bitch larhs. Why not? I mean, you hide yourself in the shadows, you are too timid and afraid to face awesome reality?? haha! That's just so peculiar of euu! I hate people like you, you are wad i prefer to call as, <<>>. small people. I mean if you dun dare to confront me face to face then cut the crap lehhs! i have no time to hear your yada yada can?! I be wad a wanna be, I type wad i want. This is my blog for heaven's sake, not yours, so in wad rite do you have to comment? As a sincere fren tellin me i've been a bitch, oh that's like so chic of you! Start a blog and giv me your address, I'll try puttin my name as *sarah, your sincere fren* .. then type, *you've been a real bitch* there! Erms, at least mine is better than yours, I mean, I daresay i put my name, big there for your eyes to see. If you can't see it, you're either blind or that you have to trim your eyelashes!
And if you really are someone who acts as though you're my fren, kinda xiao4 li3 chang2 dao1 ... then .. wadvr, just to let you know, you dun have a heart, you're a selfless soul who lies to live and that's really sad. I'll pity you, cry you a river! People like you need love, you lack love. That's y you don't know how to love, and only know how to criticise. Well, sorry for all the bad things i've written up there if you really lack love. I shall shower love upon you, i pity you, and hope for the best of you to become.

No comments: