Friday, March 16, 2007

heyys! just came back from tampines mall. Didn't buy anything, begged mom to buy the hanakimi comic at pop but she didn't want to. So sad.
Got my ears pierced at 77th street. Wanted hot pink, but mom said crystal was nicer. So chose that. Its not pain anymore. But it felt quite pain and numb when it was pierced and 2hrs thereafter. Glad i didn't cry. I was holding on to the metal bar so tightly, my handprints remained there. Well, to those who haven't pierced your ears b4, dun listen to my crap, just go pierce. My mom was like, anything on the ear ok, but nose then i'll kill you. Then i was like, eeee! pierce nose bu pei wo! Pierce stomach nicer! Then she gave me the " you want me to kill you" look. haha. So funny.
I'm happy for my bro thou. He gt selected into table tennis school team. Hope you win!
Anw, when fetching my bro, met 2 of my choir junoirs. Grace and Claris.
Grace was like pontanq choir since january! I'm so sad for her. I was like spending my time motivating her to go back to choir. Errr. Choir rocks can!@#$%^&* /// go back lahh, grace. jiayou for SYF next yr, i'll go and support der. Must get gold k?!
And, Claris. She wants to QUIT and her mom doesn't let so PHEW. But she should not even have thought of quitting. When I was in choir I usually played with them then they seemed so enthu! Must jiayou kk! Cannot have the mindset of quitting!
Hias ... fiind 1 day, I go back during the choir practice then I kpo kpo abit see the new conductress how! I hope she's tons better than " you know who" larhhs!
Anw, I'm so glad again because 2mr my godmom want bring me go buy bag!! She also going to treat the whole extended family to different crabs 2mr nite!!! Wooots! Yi[pee]-dee-doo-DA! Can't w8 lehhs!
Ok, wan go liaox. See ya all soon! *mickey-mouse-voice*

No comments: