Friday, March 30, 2007

ok, first thing, i duno whether to say if 1E rocks. I mean, ppl usually go around and start saying how muchh they adore their class and that wow, their class is so ruling. So cool on it! But 1E is totally cliqueish! No offence. Bt some ppl really refuse to mingle. I mean they stick with their own countrymen and then start bitch-toking bout u. ok, thing is. Ppl, you dun go arnd and open your big fat breathful mouth, to air a few smelly words about ppl you dun even know that well.
So, if you're updated, now, I am totally criticing the RQYJ in my class lahz. I'm definitely not slamming. Ok, so what if you're in the cca where things work like some cheerleading squads you read in bks? Huh? Big fat deal?
Anw, this person is like so @.@. I mean, she loves to grab ppl's attention. Not in a good way.. She wants to break all skuu rules then act all freakin prettaye, when she's goddamned ugly, look at her liipss! She doesn't even giv any1 respect except for her bloody "master" from 1c07'-- like she's the dog, that kind. Oh, and did I mention, she's like superdously biatchy and 100% flirty. The guy who sits bhind her? I think she'd hitch on him. when I was close with her, she told me he was nice. Oh fine, waddvr, you've ure on taste in men, the way he looks? You 2 are so compatible larhs! ok, i'll stop flaming you at the moment.
So, its like 1:07, next morning lers. Dad just came back fm malaysia and we went fer supper. Then bought slurpees and cheerios, my mom said we were mad. So yada yada. hahaha. Then dad can install all da nice nice stuffs on my neu ltp>.<. Haha.
Haven't choreographed the dance steps to the character dance. Hias, doing on some kinda dong1 ji4 lian4 ge2 thingy, i think its called "the memory" or sth.
2mr i'll most likelii be pozting sum picx on rachhy, jieyu and i!!! wahhaaha. jieyu and rachh so prettaye. anw, alwaes say wanna go bugis, but no tyme .. sadsadsad. Hias. Where's the neoprint we long for?? huh?? ok, im childish. Some ppl think neoprints are a wast of money. errr. .. no comments. Its fun but yeahh, expensive. Haha.
So the PLDsquad gonna meet in da june hols. yay~ seeing my girly-gangies once more. can't w8. There's this chalet thingy at aloha changi this upcummin hols. 21/36 are going. How pathetic. The freaking class is so ununited, if you get wadd i meant. hate relationship. Well, I dun wanna care, its so Lame. 61006 .::. ni2 men2 hao3 bu4 hao3?? I think every1 misses their frens. So pro larhhs. In PLD is me and jq cum same skkuuu, then caro and jo go anglican. Budden now jq outed so I no 1 to be with lor. must tok on the phone!! wth .. caro and jo really luckky.. they so fated lahhs, get into same class, somemore get to sit nex to each other. Hiiasss! I wan go anglican siahh!
Wahhhs, looks like this post quite long, bu2 cuo4 ma1!!! haha. Felicia won the putting on dunman high buttons record. So pro haha. I feel so malu, dun even dare to try fer 1 record. Haha. Nvm, next time i try sms record. whahas.
Wahsae.. my daddy so naggy der, keep asking me go slp cos 2mr i wan follow bro go simei dere fer his tuition, shun4 bian4 go east point guang4 guang4.
My spects got serious prob. its frameless and the screw is super hao3 xiao4. I mean, it keeps loosening itself der. Hiiasss.
Okies, so i'm gonna do other stuffs online .. byees!

No comments: