Thursday, March 15, 2007

heyys. mom and trimmed my fringe a little this morning. At first I refused, but after awhile, i finally gave in. it turned out pretty well. haha.
After breakfast, i was like playing the piano again, not realising that i hadn't closed the windows and the neighbours could hear everythin'! Super embarrased because i wasn't exactly playing. I was like trying to be the next avril, slamming on the black and white keys to the song "complicated" and singing it .. rather, shouting, like a mad asshole. Wonder if the neighbours thought that 207K lived a lunatic or something. Dear!
Ok, anyway, my mom then asked me to follow her to the kitchen to learn how to cook noodles. She said its time i learned. The noodles we cooked turned out to be sumptuous. I got to choose the seasoning and spices though. Haha. We agreed on watching "The Devil Wears Prada", while eating our noodles on the square table, sitting on carpets. We turned on the aircon and the fan, but the noodles was still very hot. So, we waited for it to cool.
Well, just finished up the compilation of chinatown project. It's lame actually. Super lame! Chinatown!!! I'd rather do a whole newspaper write-up on Orchard Road than do this mini scrapbook for lame chinatown!
Oh, and I'm going to pierce my ears tonight!!! Ohno!!! haha. Wonder if its painful. I'd Scream I bet. My science teacher last yr, said something like i was "drama mama- prima donna". Serious criticisive remark! I loathe her, along with almost the rest off my class, she's fat! Observation: I think she should go try out hypo-suction, it'll make her look more humane, not animal. Haha, I'm bad!
So, I'm just thinking of calling caro, but i think she might still be studying. She mentioned that she got tons of work to do, piles and piles of projects. So, well, should not disturb her, I want her to get the best results she can achieve!!! Yay~ Carolyn, jiaYOU! i'm behind you!!

# so to all the ppl who me and carolyn don't like ::
you all can't get into da way!

## JESUS will guide us through all endeavours!!! JC rockz _-*

No comments: