Sunday, July 01, 2007

4.46 .. what a nice timing ... hahaha.
wait, its 4.47 now. yays! i love 7evens!!! (: lolls!

had lunchhh at the same boring place .. lalas. and i had nothing to do while waiting for the food, so i smsed some ppl happy youth day ... i'm lamey lamey lame lame! :(

then, my bro went for table tennis ... ahhh sian! ):
so i sat somewhere and did revising again .. i'm so guai XDD.

and we went home,
and here i am ........

my dad suggested we plant the magical beans i bought ytd ... with those nice words on them.
then my dad ask us to choose, and my bro immediately snatched the ,"i love you" .. and i'm like .. ??! so gayyyiiishhh! X)
is he in love?????
and my dad had 'for you'
mom had 'only you'.
and i took ,'good luckk'

yahh, i nid the luckk okayyyes! i seriously seriously am desperate for it!
yikes!

okayyes,
that's all ... would b going to my paternal grandma's hse later
see all the many many cousins,
some i dudn even know the name .... :]
lalalalas ....

byebyebye!
happy youthhh dayy still ....

No comments: