Saturday, July 21, 2007

i kinda hate this place alot.
i hate the world.
i hate the place where they house rooms and blue desks.
i hate the associates.


yuhh,
i'm so like u know, ungrateful?

grateful for wadd?
tell me!!
being in this world?
bring me away then.
take me away from this freaking place.


i hope i sleep and i don't wake up.
the day is spoilt somehow.


u think i'm living some sorta blessed life right?
hell,
i'm not.


i think breaking away from this atmosphere of facades, untruths, unrivalledness, unfaithfulness, hypocrites is the thing i want.
i don't want to breathe the same air as them.
i don't want to walk the floor they've stepped on.
i don't want to touch the things they held.


damn.it.people!
stop it.


u can't take over my live.
cos if i want to vanish.
its bloody easy.

u don't need to point the dagger.
get it?
cos u suck man!
sucker!


bye and i think if this blogger accnt is hacked into also then i shall never trust a soul in my life.

No comments: