Saturday, July 21, 2007

hahah. its always me giving in. i'm sick of it. seriously sick. i'm always the one who has to get the worse. its my room, and i have to go to yours just because you want to sit in my room. and unreasonably. its like wtf lah. what's wrong with playing music? you got problem with what? everything i like, u hate? you do that on purpose right? i mean, seriously .. u go that far to hate what i love. u go so far to detest what i like. doesn't this make u sick? u want to take away my everything. well, you're almost there. just continue with what you're doing, don't stop. and one day, i'll really fall into pieces. and i bet you're happy. you're self-centered. you never spared a thought. u want to snatch what i want away. u want to snatch them all away. you want to leave me with nothing, nothingless and empty. you're just 9cm away from catching that bliss you seek, by taking away everything of mine.


I GOT MY HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS! hahah. err ... lyk i think 2 hours ago!!(:
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!


but since its not my money, i didn't buy it first, i can't read it first. i have to give in again. i have to wait till u finish reading the damn book. go and die. i don't care if you're biologically related to me. i don't care what blood flows through you. i seriously don't give a damn. cos i feel nothing to you. u take away my everything. snatching away what used to be mine. having all the attention. now you're happy. i'm just the bystander. i've nothing to do with relationships. i don't care about relationships. so maybe i'm the self-centered one. i don't want to care about anything already. i'm an empty living.




i'm uptight about lots of things already.
lets make a list yeahh?

`someone is taking everything away from me
`learning to trust no one
`facading throughout my life
`school sucking
`da-X and gang.
`him


second las one yeahh, is the worst.
err .. u all don't know i guess.
its hard for disconnections. its not easy to play away.
play it the hard way most probably.

i can't care about physical damage. they are okay.
i want to be immunised by heart damage.


da-X.is.missing.wtf.

No comments: