Monday, July 02, 2007

yays .. happy official youth dayy!*
love ya all teenagers!
thank you for those people like jingqi, jane, ruowei, yiting & dearest cousin jiamin for wishing me happy youth day many times! (: yay!!

wore the singlet ... 8, Athelete ... my xiaogu gave me ... so nice :)

went to the italian restaurant to celebrate youth day! dad treated!! ordered the sms pizza, 2 pasta and choppporkk! (:
ate up almost the whole plate of the tomato sauced pasta, left the cheesey milky one alone, cos it looked ewww! had some porkk chopp, yumyum!1 then ... was too full to eat more than 2 pieces of the pasta! :(
lalalalas! bought 2 glasses of the $6 drink ..1 for my bro and he hates it ... rahh, such a waste! would have gulped in down my throat if i weren't that full ..... :]

then went to IKEA .. and my dad bought me a chair!!! its white and swivel and leather!!! yayayayay! its so nice!!! bro got the black one ....
duhh .. of course the white one is nicer. hahhahaha.

and now i'm at home,
assembled the chair with my dad.
the chair's so nice ....
too comfortable to study XDDD .... though thats not a problem .. i'm a very adaptable person! (:

checked my friendster ... x)
and yiting and ruoweii left a monial ... :)
loveya!!

saw a msg from someone i dunno. a seriously nice msg.

rahhh!

okayys ...
bb ..
the internet is freaking slow la .......

No comments: