Tuesday, July 17, 2007

home.
is such a dead place. filled with frustrations, agony, acts, and blah;X
yeahh, its home.
not house.
house is just a word in my dictionary for cold prison cells. :(
life's like that ...

why the hell can't u confess?? huh??
isit so hard to say it.
making me guess ... making me so miserable not knowing what to say if i make the wrong assumptions. :x


we can relate in a sort of way.



yet ii feel as though i know you






yet i realised i don't know u one bit.




you're this here,
and that there.



its all assumptions.
how if it were wrong?!





gawwd..
sometimes i get all up tight jealous about your lives. u don't know mine, you never lived mine. u don't know what great expectations i have of myself, and when i acheive it, someone near would give the shoulder, the blue one thats freezing. and i'll have to handle it myself. you don't know that i don't care of what the freaking world thinks anymore.

you don't know that i just live for myself.
cos i owe no freaking person a goddamned living.



so piss off,
just hell leave it will ya?!


i don't care what poison u shoot to my face,
i don't know what hurt could be blessed anymore.


its some kinda immuned ettiquette.
i bet you all don't know.
cos you all don't understand me.




i don't care.
i don't give a damn.
i don't view your gestures.
i don't live your predictions.


cos i live for myself.
and i pronounce this to you.
that live is mine,




and even if u thinkk that i suck when i do a deed.

then get off





get out




get away




get blown




get shot




get destroyed




get distorted




all the way out from my life.

cos that's the way i like it.




i live the hard way.

No comments: