Saturday, June 30, 2007

<;X* yay! changed my skin'
nice??! hahaha ...

today was fine actually .. like any other saturdayys! :)
brought my bro to tuition tis morning at eastpoint and sat at burger king to do some revising! ]i'm guai kays!

fetched him then went upp to popular, to buy a voucherX) as his frenx bdaee prezzie. saw this guy who looked about 13 waving at me, then i was like, me?? cannot be la, i dun even know the guy!! it never crossed my mind that he was my bro's fren .. so i gave this =huh?= look ..
then my bro saw, and he waved back .. then he was telling me that the guy was his friend.
so i asked if the guy was like p6 or something, but no. he was same age as my bro!
freakkkk! OMG! :( ahhh ... he loooked terribly mature for his age!XDD and so super tanned kayyys!?!

then, we send my bro to his friend's condo for bdae party, and my mom & i went to the italian restaurant in simei to try out ..
and then the place was so super nice kay!
its for wine tasting and pasta! ;lucky my dad wasn't there, he would have insisted on wine tasting, though he isn't very good. :D
had SMS pizza! tasted yummmmiiie! had the salmon, mussels, and squids! ahhh!
and I ordered the $6 glass of drink...
its umm fresh grind strawberrry annd grapes, chef reccommended... and it was FAB! loveyyyy!
but the best thing about the whole place was the ambience!!!
the place was dimly lit, and their were long shelves of wine, rocking on to the metals music, and the heart ornaments .. it totally rockked on!

i made a final decision to definitely invite ruo:D and yiting there, after the exams! its so glamor la.



then, daddy came backkk frm suzhou.
bought back wine, tealeaves, and a silk pants and shirt, and another silk dress for me!
was so gladd!
loved the dress! XD

he's going off on monday i think ... to the states again! :( hais!! .....
triple dots la!


have to go now!!
byebyebyebyebye!
good sundayyy!
lolllls!

No comments: