Tuesday, July 17, 2007

guess where am i? white sands library. right.
reason: i don't have french today. i forgot it was Elearning time .. and my mom's at parkway. lolls.
this keyboard is seriously not nice to type ... :( i love my laptop all of a sudden. :DDD hias. $1.82 left in my prepaid accnt. erm ... 1hr1min.

PE was terribly boring! :( hias. there was lightning and we had to remain in the minute space with shade. and practise the different shooting techniques. :( lalalas .. i was like sick, but i still had to do it! and since i was sick, i am expected to research on netball and submit my research report to her next week. unbearable. life's just unfair.

Then came Maths .. which was boring again! so i just sat there and listen .. yeah right. XDDD hais.

Geog was okay .... the temperature thingy was something new .. its just a bit dry .. so i seriously felt like slamming my head on the blue surface in front of me and leave it there to bleed. 3periods of math and 2periods of geography. theories theories, staring straight my face.

And the Science. Recieved great news that Ms Chua is absent so I was more or less singing rejoices .. then this very --- teacher came in and gave out worksheets. then i went like .. huh ............. managed to finish it up in the end. :) guess that's an achievement.

Went back hmome with Sam, XT, SiangLer and Meiyi ... long journey again .. felt like collasping. :(

not exactly home if u consider the library. cos that's where i am now instead of my palace like room and cell like home. it's hard to describe. so i'll leave out the metaphors, similes and personifications that can be used. :(




i just realise people do change.
some change for the better,
but most change for the worst.
which is why u say negatives are more attractive.

" i don't know why you wanna follow that guy. act cool and all. yeahh, i don't get it. i don't get why u must act all so AA at times .. :( its irritating to me and espescially me. because i thought i knew you. and so i don't. I don't know you one single bit. I don't even know who u really are if that counts. i don't know you. ignore my many attempts when i do minor corrections to you. ignore whatever i say if that pleases you. i'm not a childish kina if u like it like that. "



lalalas ....
i got a cut on my foot because of a guy last night.
how ah-mazing. :DDD


guess thats all.
byes`

No comments: