Thursday, July 05, 2007

read through the portfolio info and realised that we could present the portfolio in many forms other than a file .. which every1 is already doing. wells, i'm doing a video!! yay~, claps. current video craze .. lolls! (:

our BP teacher was this erm, penang guy who studied in taiwan and has his so called "fluent and perfect chinese" .. the innotations were rather accurate actually ... :] its just that .. okay, i better not say ... he's something like a 'cut©' of yuchenn! ): is that bad?! i dunno seriously ...

we ddid some microsope thingy thing in the lab for Bio. I'm starting to enjoy my bio classes. Ms. Anne Chua is nicey! :) Our first 2 microscopes had prob .. then we were like, "so sway .. " but the 3rd one could workk! so yay!`

we did the cheek cells experiment .. and i love amanda and rene for volunteering!!! so me and meiyi could stare and watchhh! :) i was like yuckk and eeeee, and aeeee, and ewwww .. lehhs, hehhheh .. :D

the cheek cells were cute under the scopeXDD

lSP had a new relieve teacher, reminds me of Mrs. Chu, I was seriously tempted with my ehhem 06' antics ... :) cos they rockkk! Mrs. Chu has a clone, I can't believe it .. lalalas ... but she was funny and dun mind but a little sick? or was it us? cos she said steaming and dun seem to realise that that was such a horny word, so the sick cls burst out laughing, and she didn't understand.

thats so 100% mrs. chu like ...... rawrs! D: ...
but she seeems nicer.

i should be nice too XDD
i'm her rep wad correct?! :DDDD


lalalalalalalalalas, and slept in french for 15 mins, then Hui Wen slapped me ... errr, she's violent, yes, i know .. DDDDD:

its pain okay girl?! but i woke up .. hahahha.
tse-shuen is so rawrrrr now!?!!!!!
okay, i shan't go into details.

And I simply love JieYu's mom and her car. Cos both human and object relieved me of the load i need to carry on my back!! by offering uberly shuang bus transportXDD. hahahhas. lolls!


ohyahh ... and guess what?!!
ACT SEII guy did morning announcements today!
lawls ..... i didn't pay attention>!
cos it was himD:
he's seriously irrrrritatingg la!
&; dun mind.

then i realised this particular guy in my class changed so much! seriously. no, its not that kinda change, but its that kinda change. okay, hard to express.
a-meii should know right?! i told u both ... okayyyyys.
mixing with ..people.. really changes him .. :(
nvm .. anyway, not my prob wad?!
why am I so kaypohh la, huh??! its not my business, i shouldn't care.!

lolls!

there's choir tmr!!!!!
and PT...
i'll try to look on the positive side ... hmmmm ... jian fei!?!
lallaas ...
jingqi and trishhhh, jiayouu!
&; dearest janeyyy!!!!!!*
hahahahhhaah.

i love handover.
it was great.
its about 1 wk ago ..
okay.
mom come down lerh.
bb

No comments: