Friday, July 06, 2007

heys ... rawrsXDD. came back from whitesand with a heavy heart. i shouldn't explain why, cos its lame.

school was almost hell today. i shouldn't explain why too ... i've learnt to keep things to myself. (: i think that's inspirational ... right? u all were the ones who kept asking me to ehhem ... so i would .. :DD hoping you would like it like that.

Science ... had 1 more project ... i'm going to die ... jus read through the rubrics, it was quite okay, not that unmanageable ... XDD i hope it works out well.
i'm researching now!!

history was wasted again .. i guess this history assgm of ours dun nid to be presented any more ... jk .. kang kang would never allow kayys! clarence is always going for his track com .. so how the hell we present?!
but zhihao and sean volunteered to split clarence's lines .. :) ain't that great?! brothers wadd .. so they taking over clarence's part next week!

&; recess i have no comments :]

CME CME CME ... i didn't know a change of teachers could twist my attitude to the subj.. i didn't know CmE could be so fun ... its like story class!

then ... was LA .. and the super prettaye teacher came again! :) next week she's taking over our lessons .. zhihao would enjoy it to bits! lawls!!

&; geog was okay la .... Enya is so smart! :) i'm jealous enya!! :DDD

and then the 3 periods of HCL ... and cos it was longg and boringg ... i talked to zhihao .. okay, not exactly talk, more like disturb?! hahahaha ... and then the chinese teacher say dunno what ... hias ... !! teachers nowadays are so like ...... old?! no offence.XDD play play only wad!!!
i'm surprised she knows my name!!

`and zhihao told me that look at my face can tell i'm from cHoir .. then i was thinking ... being a chorister ..... and i asked why.
and he said it was because i very guai.
hahhahaha, i almost laughed my ass off la!
sarah loh is guai man!!
6tenners! <---- see??!


choir was extremely tiring ... stood for almost 3hours, no rest. i must be mad la! my legs gonna break. not even sitting down okay! mere standing! cruelty shocks me.
but new comms' niceee!
^dearest jingqi, trishhh, janeeee and qinghuiiXD!
lolls!
went back home with ruo:D and yitingXD

yayayayay!~ i'm going to watch harrypotter with some of them on 13th july, which is next friday at TIONG, straight after choir! ohyeahhhh!'
hahahahhaha, its going to b fun okay! and ruo, yiting and i would take our number 2 neoprintz tgd .. i'm zilian! lolls!!!

%guitar tmr, have to tell the guys about the BBQQQ~! ahh ...

i'm super sleepy you know.
wanted to blog about something.
about this society we are living in,
and how i condemn it.
but am taking full control of my emotions.
to just live it this surfacing and placid way.
where i dunnno who's true and who's a facade.
maybe its just my fateless luck to bring me where i am.
maybe its just you playing tricks on me.
maybe its just a joke to you, seeeing me like that.
so everytime you criticize,
you don't think of what you and you alone have done.
so everytime you find my faults,
you don't even look back, turn, and relate it to yourself.
i've enough of this,
i've somehow got a grip
cos the people around are me are all downright untrue.
they send this electric shivers down my spine,
and make me feel cold at night.
it seems like i don't know you,
it seems like if u don't care then i don't care.
i dunno what exactly it seems to you.
maybe its because we think the place we study in is prestigious,
and we cannot afford to lose image and self-portrait.
and all you and i think about is ourselves.
its like being so self-centered.
that you don't care.
and that attitude stinks and makes me regurgitate.
you can't prove that this is what happens everywhere,
no you can't.
because i've seen for myself, that there are many others out there,
who actually do really care.
and i appreciate that mililitre of kindness extended,
and that enormous glow of sparks,
shimmering with the bond between,
and the friendship held forth.
i don't know if the world thinks the same way as me,
maybe we lead different lives.
i'm just trying to tell my story,
with no bad aim at heart.
no one i know is my targeted audience.
and i'm just signing off this poem with a heavy heart,
sarah.

No comments: