Thursday, June 14, 2007

i shall center the words!
i had pizza for lunchh!! pizza hut's hawaiian is always the best! i had that and the chicken wings which were totally yum yum!!! and my bro had chicken lasagne :) that was nice too. i love the cheese! yummm!


my mom has horrible headache. ouchh! :)
but don't worry, she gets that often. its super typical of her!
some sort :(


i helped my bro to create blog cos he wanted one after seeeing mine! which was so glamourous to the eye. :)


anyways .. i just found out some ppl come to my blog and read but don't tagg! how impolite is that? hmm ... candii jiejie .. i think you caught my clue?


i know ytd's post was long winded. if you want to ignore it, then go ahead. i shan't kill u for this one time cos that post is a marathon. ok, i'm so exxagerating. but its actually meant to be my one and only entertainment while doing my le petit prince. :)


ahhh ... they're spraying somekinda mosquito insectiside again! it stinks like hell. but fortunately, i close the windows. :)
u know when they spray it in school we're like not warned? so we smell the toxic? its the killing aroma ... :( eeeks!


and i really feel like pimping this blog alive. i should change the skin! cos i'm getting super sick of this one and i bet you all do too .. right?
so urge me to change the skin!


i thinkk going to malaysia tomoro is about more or less confirmed. my dad would take half a day's leave and then we will drive to malaysia and come back on sunday.


but i'll miss guitar. cos i will lag but a full lesson. ahh .. that sucks. but there's no other way. cos my dad is flying to suzhou on monday.


so wanna know how pathetic that is? ok .. i see my dad for like 6/31 days holiday. well done man! he went to california for 2 weeks. and is heading for suzhou in like 4 days? for another 2 weeks. bloody hell! the company's torturing me alive. :( this may be the worst holiday of my life. cos 4/9 of the time i'm sleeping and 1/9 i'm doing some holiday homework, another 1/9 is spent on shopping and delicacies or jus some hawker food. and lastly, 3/9 is spent in front of a digital screen. yes, my laptop. you know technology has been flourishing. yeahh .. so 3/9 is spent on what? my laptop. 3/9 is like a third? 1/3? so bout 10/30 days in my holding ... which is 240 hours in my total holiday is fully spent in front of the glaring screen. ok .. tv is also counted. cos i rarely watch tv programmes aired. i go to crunchyroll to watch my taiwan shows. :) and its still considered as having my laptop as my best buddy.


so you know what dad? the greatest investment you'd ever made is the wireless connection to broadband and my personal laptop. yes. applause. :)
its my international buddy and my ... um ... best friend? wells, its kinda like that. maybe 3rd best. carolyn and joey would take first place .. :)


so i can't visit my candii jiejie, bbbjj, min and hui, wen and kang on saturday like i always do .. we're close! :) its a cousin bond. :) which many admire.


and .. on sunday, i'lld have to go and visit my paternal side for some kinda father's day celebration again .. :( its for my grandpa .. and i bet my dad's in charge of the satays again! hia-tus!
and aunty jessica would haunt me on "ehh . u very guai hor" again .. i dunno, that's her um ... permanent unchangeable greeting to me. i'm honoured. she's being oh-so sarcastic larhs .. but nvm .. she's lotsa fun! she's an interior designer and she took arts as her main dunno what is that .. and she does loads of graffiti which i know i love. <33
i'm bringing this laptop there though .. cos i know although i have many many cousins there, i'm not that close. :( hmm .. there are 3girls cousins, 8boy cousins older than me. and ... 2girls cousins and 4boys cousins younger than me. and guess what? i'm a erhhem ... auntie there. okay .. to put it nicely. i'm so not an auntie literally. i am the cousin of my niece's/nephew's mom. so my nieces. i'm not sure who they are even ... i dun even know their names, but they jus come and i say hi .. i know one of them is 13 too .. like me .. but i'm a jan baby .. and 1 more guy and 1 more girl ... hias!
yes ... so that's how old my cousins are ... oldest being maybe .. older than my mom even .. 2 guys cousin are so super smart academically ... one got the SIA scholarship and the other got some kinda Singapore Newspaper Scholarship. and now one of them is studying in Pennysylvia. ahh!
so lets do head count shall we? i have a total of 5girls cousins and 12 boys cousins plus 2 nieces and 1 nephew. so .. in my generation, i have 17cousins and 3 nieces/nephews!which is exactly 20 ... thats wad they mean by generations! er sun man tang!!!! and to discriminate. i'm furious cos there are a total of 14 guys if you add my bro .. and 8 girls if you add me. and there's like ... almost half as many girls as guys .. oh hell!


but my maternal side has struck great balance ... adding me and my bro ... there are 4guys and 5girls! interesting.
but i'm muchh muchh closer to them ... :) and the adults there too!


okayy ... this is another long long post.
if you've read up to this line, you can give yourself a huge round of applause! and ask someone to congratulate you by giving you a bear hug. cos there are just 5 more words below!


love ...
take care!
bye bye!

No comments: