Monday, June 04, 2007

came back from ikea! and guess who i saw? tseng lao shi and ziyi ... and rachel from SHPS !! :) haha XDD! rachel is cute!
;; mom bought for me something nice! circle boxes of diff colour and sizes! and they are LOVES! main purpose : decoration. wahaha ... she'll kill me for wasting her money though is just $4.90 ..but little ex for boxes larh.


and i told my dad i didn't want a digital piano anymore cos the sound is quite fake and tr. daphne has it aready .. so enough experience. and that now i want a baby grand piano. he said he'd get it .. if i passed this time's pratical with flying colours. so maybe .. yarhs .. i would work hard for it! :) sell the current piano i thinkk .. :) but the piano has followed me since uhh .. i was 4? hahaha XDD history and fond memories .. i dunno really. i hope it doesn't hafta go!



its SUNDAY in US .. and ytd was SAT there .. and my dad's at california. he's coming back on tuesday .. not as in tmr but the next one! :)
he went shopping ytd and bought so many stuffs. i'm PLEASED! :) he spent uhh .. 500+USbucks ... on things for my family!
he bought me a levi's jeans .. and some shirts, a wallet and a pair of sport shoes! its reebok, although that's not my favourite brand cos i prefer nike, but i'm contented! reebok's still nice yeahh? He bought nike, levi's, gap, adidas, coach, clarks, and LIZ CLAIBORNE! i luv liz claiborne! I LUV liZ cLaIBoRNe! the things there are like so classic and nice XDD.. his friend recommended him to that shopping mall cos the things there are direct from the nearest factory outlets! XDD.
i glad.
i'm over the moon.
i love jumping off the ceilin! :)


for heaven's sake .. can you make it holiday like forever?
i really am NOT looking forward to the 24th JUNE! cos i dun wanna go to school again.
its a bore!
its a complicated mess.
its filled with things i morally cannot understand.StRange!

i dun want this holiday to end larhs
hias. sigh sigh sigh! >.<
one part is my disneyland and the other is more like imitation of haw par villa.
i cnt think of it. :(
nvm ... i shall bother about nothing than myself.
yes ... reduce the trouble pollution. XDD
i know what i mean, u dun haf to know.
URGH! :(


anyway.
its all like .. i dunno ....
I LOVE MY HOLIDAYS
and i never want them to end! :)


thankks for reading this post.
bb! <33

No comments: