Friday, June 08, 2007

yo! i'm so sorry my dear readers out there! cos i didn't blog ytd! :(

but i shall blog about WUNDERFUL ytd today!





morning:

i went to my grandma's hse and had salmon croissant for breakfast. they were absolutely loves!! and then my godmother came and had lunch with us in special honour of my grandma, the chef! and lunch was creme de la creme, especially that nice fish!

then i walked over to my godmother's house and said HI to my goddaddy who just returned frm KL .. business business! haha.

i love the golden pig in the house .. cos everytime it sense vibrations in the air .. whether you just shouted .. or clapped .. it will go "gong xi fa cai, hao yun chang lai" and its so uberly cute i tell u! so i was like going "yo!" umpteen times to his 'gold plated' face ... hahaha.





afternoon:

my mom, godmother and i went to taka .. :) and then when we went in the carpark and i saw the parking fee and i was in awe. $2.50/hr .. so ex can!!! then my mom went like," aiyah, orchard road mahh .. lidat considered normal luhh .. dun act suaku." .. seriously ...... omg.

so we happily shop shop shop shop .. uhh.. walk walk walk walk .. and my mom saw these men pyjamas on sale .. 70% from dunno how much bcme $12 only .. and she stood at the place for 15min to choose 2 identical nice looking ones for my dad and my bro .. :) and for the rest of the time, at least until i asked her to zip up, she was like, "this is my best shou huo(buy/gain) today".

and my godmom and i came across these woman boardshorts .. and then she was like .. so nice .. so nice .. but i thought otherwise .. hehe. and then she say she want buy and ask me check the price then i saw it was $225!!!! and it looks totally like those you see in the normal market goods shop lahh! and she thought that i was faking her, so she checked it herself and ... she was SHOCKED! :)

then .. we went to british india .. my godmother and mom's favourite shop .. so they keep going in and out of the fitting room .. but then i couldn't see anything suitable for myself except this super duper nice white dress! then i ask them if it was nice and they were all like yahh .. very nice ... . so my next question was,"can buy?" .. then my mom went,"you got special occasion isit? going for ball??" ... oh so sarcastic luhh! :! then there was this super da4 pai2 woman who stepped into the shop and the management commitee went like bowing to her, greeting her. i was sitting there on the very comfortable big sofa and then when this lady's husband walked past .. i suddenly stood up .. without knowing why. and then he paused in his steps and sat down. and i went like OMG! i stood at the corner near the fitting room and then observed every single thing that went on .. the staff in the shop acted like those ppl where some kinda .. SHOT?
so the lady's husband sat down. no, not normal sit down where you put 2 legs firmly on the ground and fold your arms while waiting for your wife .. but its more like a boss kinda sit down. where you out one leg crossing the other and then place your arms around the corners of the sofa ... then he smiled at the shop assistants and then whipped out his dopod. no, i'm not crafting a story. this is totally real! and let me describe the woman ok? she is one word, "fascinating!". bloody hell. her dresscode is like extra-ordinarily silk based. and then she wore this black gucci sunglasses. yes, i could see it was gucci cos the word was ultra big. then she actually glanced through the whole shop and started flipping through clothes with 5 assistants behind her. she just had to say like,"this one, size 5" and then the assistants would get the clothes ready for her. then the manageress was shouting to the assistants, "don't just leave her there, coordinate for her ... " .. and i think i gave some sorta funny expression or i dunno what ... but when the 5 assistants had each 10 pieces of clothings on their hand .. she finally went into the VIP fitting room which was reserved, and when she walked past me, she gave me this 100warts kinda smile and then i had to smile back ... and then i guess the assistants saw, cos they actually started to bow to ME! nope, i'm not not not kidding!

ok .. then we went out of british india and to the precious moments department and i asked my mom to buy a figurine for me cos i didn't get to go anywhere this holiday .. so she felt it was reasonable and so i spent 30 minutes choosing and finally chose the one with 2 girls, one praying while smelly the flower the other one held. it was so sweet. it added to my collection!!! and guess how much it was??? $98 ... OMG! OMG! OMG! ahhh!

then we went home .. after the seafood dinner:) .. haha .. ok .. shall post about my brother coming back from the airport and the gifts he bought!! :)!



now ... i think my mom dunno say what too much play laptop time lurhs .. ok ... bb!!!! :)

No comments: