Saturday, June 02, 2007

hiiies. hiiies. hiies.
yays! i've finally finished up the history thingy!!! its so nice, i bet it ROCKS more than yours. hahaha. jkjk! :)

wells,
candii and baobeii came back las nite ... :) from HongKong! :) and they said it rocked like hell. Esp the disneyland. I'm envious. I wanna go too. But when I asked ZhiHao how is Disneyland, then he was like lame uhh. childishh!
baobeii jiejie is like um .. uni1? uni2? and candii is SEC4 and they lurved it there!!!
for more insights on the HK trip. . try ilnay.blogspot.com.
omg. i can't believe i'm helping my cousin to publicize her blog. yikes! >.<



I STILL CAN'T DECIDE ON WHAT I WANNA BE WHEN I GROW UP.
i guess i sound so uberly LAME.
but a journalist sounds more subtle and REAL and quite relax.
BUT i still Wanna Be SUPERSTAR SARAH!!
i'm dreaming ...
i'm fantasizing...
i'm going to be an ACTRESS! yeahhhh
ok..
lemme list down my aspirations .. >.<
hmmmm... lets c ..
1. actress! root: "my teacher said i was primadonna in p6 when i had fever"
reason: i love acting! i love my SUPERSTAR SARAH!
2. journalist for magazine! root: "cos my teacher said i write welll in p6"
reason: i can write about anything under the sun!
3. air stewardess! root:"that's what my aunt suggested"
reason: can fly to many many countries and i like the uniform!!
4. news reporter! root:"i like to yak yak yak"
reason: cos they look very professional and they get to interview some big people!
5. piano teacher! root:"that's what my piano tcher thinks its nice!"
reason: i luv the piano. iluv to siing with it, i'm a DHSchorister and EX-HILDANchorister too!!


yeahhhh /...
ok...
thats abt it.
ITS PIANO LESSON at 3.45.
i must not be late like las wk!

i think my giga is okay and on tempo.
and my mazurka is sounding nice.
and the willy wagglestick walkabout, the jazz piece. i'm improving on that one! yay! cos i got the notes right. i left some rhythming practices. :)
plus, i'mm getting super sick of my scales! cos my hand aches. but it sounds nice. i luv chromatics and appegios.
and aural is definitely a fine fine .. cos i'm in choir!! :)
and sight reading is ... uhhh ... i dunno ... cos its like one whole A4 sized paper :\
I LOVE MY PEDALING TECHNIQUES. cos it rocks. :)

i'm meeting the pinkishhlurves on monday. <33
it will be so lurves.
i'm a crazy pink fan.
believe it? uhhhuh...


ok ... i guess this mus be a rather long post barrhs .
well,
havv fun reading it, and comment on my entries!!&&
byes! i luv you all!

No comments: