Sunday, June 10, 2007

yay. min, hui, candi jiejie and bbjj came to my house today. haha. and wen and kang didn't come cos their dad was feeling all tired. so my bro was abit uhh ... angry laa, cos the 2 guys can't come and play with him marhs. haha ... so 5girls 1 guy. guess who's the thorn? my bro of course, bet he was displeased. haha.

and we tortured ourselves. yes, the cruelest way you could ever thinkk of .. nope, not hanging ourselves, not sitting on that electric chair ... uh-uh ...
okay. i shall reveal it!! taddaaa: we grabbed a chair and sat around the huge pine-solid table, on the aircon, and and and .. STUDY for a MEASLY 2hours! yes. study. yarhh .... as in take out tb to read or summarise or ... helping each other out. bbjj was not there cos she went out to teach some ppl in tampines tuition. so .. the room was a boring 4girls1guy situation. and i was the slacker there! i'm proud though .. lolls. cos min had her PSLE and candii jiejie had her O'levels so they must study .. study until they drop dead gorgeous .. as in tongue roll out ... eyeballs pop out and urhh .. hair unbrushed like .. gorilla. hahahaha ... then hui had to do her math and my bro had to do his math oso i thinkk .. hmm ... then .. i just sat in between min and hui getting ready to teach them wdvr questions they pop me. and err .. doodling!! :) ain't my job e bestii?? haha. and then candii jiejie went like, "i need music to study .. really." so she took out her mp3 go hear .. hehe .. then i also crept upstairs take mine down to hear ... so i was like bopping to the beats of the Avril Lavigne's american wedding and let go.. omg. i so lurve nobody's home! XDD! and then my bro saw .. envious was like spelt on his face larh .. or was it jealousy of sum sort?!! and he went to complain to my mom .. so we can't listen anymore .. :( then candii jiejie so so so super guai larhs .. she really dun listen lehhs .. hias .. but look at me? do i look like the type of uhh .. "yes, mother" girl to you? nahh .. i dun think so. so i slid the earphones inside my shirt then like dat hear lohh .. smart right? hias .. but he stil see lahh .. in the end .. cos i nvr listen tuu candii jiejie friendly advice of letting down my hair and covering the earpiece! damned it. i was tying my hair into 2 ponytails!! and i lyk it lyk tt!


then we had chicken rice, curry chicken, some veggie and coke! for lunchh .. by tt tyme, bbjj was bakk!!! haha. we munched through lunch .. then i saw the nicest part of the curry chicken and then i was like,"why nobody want eat ah?" then they all say,"you eat lorh". so i suddenly so guai lehh .. i ate the thing up. and its sumptious!!! haha .. they missed the best part of e chicken. hahaha.

then bbjj went to play with my bro sonic on the xbox .. which uhh .. me and my bor don't even touch at home .. cos i dun fancy that studd muchh .. haha.. cos i lose to him all the time lah . so no point. hehe. so the rest of us were like cheering for bbjj and shouting n screaming until i have sorethroat arh!haha.

then we went swimming .. youyong. and min and hui looked identical cos they wore the exact same suit. :) and candii jiejie costume was nice!! mine was 2 piece, no, definitely not a bikini .. i wouldn't wear that kinda piece .. so the cotume which shown most fleshh was CANDDII's .. wahaha ... claps claps .. applause. hehe .. u must be mad after reading this candii jiejie! hahaha. and then when we walked to the pool .. easy to walk .. haha, just next door mah .. then i realise that my surfboard, kickboard, doodles, and SKATEBOARD was gone. they are to be in the garden, but we couldn't find them anywhere. so i was like OMFG! confirm is ppl steal one! then my mom say she'll go report police. hias. so ke xi .. all my things!!!!!!! ahhh! who the hell is that asshole man, i'll poke the bbq stick into his/her butt!!! then she''ll be on fire, then i'll punch her, slap her, kick her .. uhuh ... no, i shan't resort to such violence. i'm civilised not as barbariatic as u to steal my stuffs stealer!! i dun know who u are, but shan't we go by law and order??!!! hng hng!

then we swam .. and they started splashing water .. then i dunno who thought of the dumb idea to splashh water on me lahh .. but i was like 1 v.s. uhh .. 5??? wthell.. and u can't say cos i knw how ta swim, cos u all do too. and no .. i'm not wad living surviver. hahahaha ... and water went into my ear. ahhhs! then i evolved into sarah the kangarooo! and started jumping to get the water out of my ear!!! then we played somemore and went up to bathe .. cos my bro had table tennis class later that day.

me, min and hui took the 3rd floor master bed room toilet which is actually my mom's and dad's toilet with the jaccuzi .. which spoilt cos of i dunno wad. hias. and instead of the bubble bath we had las time, we had to rush .. cos of my bro's table tennis again!!! so we quickly wash up .. and then dried our hair and painted our nails!!! hahaha .. i painted my hand but the 2 of them didn't ... hahaa .. my hand's colour is glitter and my toenails are creamy purplish-pearl .. same as min ... and hui's toenails are dark violet. haha.

ok ... i haf to get on with my le petit prince now. i finished reading it. finally!!!! i'm so pro eh? cos i dun appreciate the arts of chinese culture actually. hias. so i'm on the project now. ... thinking that zhihao finished it las wk makes me feel so inferior! :( hias .. shall buckk up man! hahaha.

wells ... bb!

No comments: