Thursday, June 21, 2007

heyyys! i've not updated for gazillions!
ohwells, anyway, i dun feel like writing abt the trip anymore! i have no patience. haha. but dun worry, i wun lose patience with u! okay, thats kinda lame. but the las day, i went horse riding lessons, and took pictures at the french castle and japanese village.
yeahh, thats about it. XDD.
i'm glad i shortened it to just a feww lines! so u dunn haf to read a almost week old happening. XDD. which i bet u think its boring off the hook!!
lollls!


anyway, tricia's newly renovated house is great!!! i love the dolls! XDD! nice colllections! :) and first we had sectionals, "altosXDDD!" and we started it with a game of cheat! then uno!!! i won cheat and uno! yayyayay! i'm a mighty carder .. lalas, lame me! :( wells, duhduh, i want to play taiti now, yes, now, right this instant, here, or wherever, but i itch to get hold of those lucky poker deckk! i misss my taiti buddies!!!!! carolynniieee, next time we see each other, either u or i shld bring a deck of cards. yes madame, we r so gonna play back the old game! hip!
and after sectiiies, we went to TM for lunchhie dunnchiie! and jingqi!and i bought macs up to the food court to eat with e rest!
&i had my SHREKEARS! ohyeahhh! i'm wearing it now!! its umm ... to gimme brainpower!! yeahh!. i'm a green eared fan! ohyeah!.
my mom thinks i look like a mooose! ohwell ....



and then we headed backkk, with the sopppies! and had combinedddd! combined rocked, though i didn't sing much, except to mumbled the words, cos of the freeeeeaking sore throat!!
i absoluteeely love Amigos Para Siempre and To Everything there is a season!!!! yeahhh. XDD! :)


and thennnnn ... thennn ... we went home! boohooos! i sat with ruoweiiis on the double decker bus. 2level, 1st seats!!! :D


and ruoweiis phone is love!! <33!>


my mumms toking to my dad on the phone!! he's in suzhou! rahhh! he has a limousine every morning! not fair! yours truly has never even sat in one!! ):


he's staying in de renaissance! :( wth wth.....


i make sure my job next time, includes overseas trip.
DDX arghhhs! .. anyway, i've settled my mind to migrate! XDD
that is if i had the money!!!!


ohkkaeeeees!
clarence is not on9 .... he's missing the math thing ... :)
hey, dun blameee miiii! if u dun get it !!
my scanner workked again! XDD!


I HATE MY VOICE! I HATE MY SORE THROAT! I CAN"T TALK! I HATE THIS!


rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! and rammmmmmmmblllllleeeeeeees! go and die die die!




yay! XDD! i'm gonna brushh my teeeth soon!
i like tooths! they are cute!!!!!! <33!
especially mINE!


okayyy ....... my mom's switching on the TV now, we're watching RV together, runaway vacation!!!!!! XDD!


yay! and bbbb!miss miieeeeeeee!

No comments: