Monday, June 11, 2007

today was plain plain day! :) and my daddy's arriving in spore tomoro evening. i'm going spastic thinkiing of my californian prezzies. he said the levi's there are cheap. and he actually spent both saturdays there shopping. (: i never knew my dad crze shopping sprees! lolls.
piano lesson was at 9 today. early early. and i had wake up early early too ... did the first piece .. uhhh ... sight-reading (which was actually quite a nice piece of score .. 2pages.) and aural ... i have not done that since i dunno when. done the musical periods thingy. and texture aka polyphonic and .. uhh .. melody and accompaniment .. and some other stuffs.
ok .. anw .. had lunchh in ikea again. mom tried the laksa which was nice. and bro had umm ... salmon? with potatos .. i think its meant to be like more for the dieting girls ... cos its not exactly main course. so shall i say that my bro was cutting down on fats? then he must be looking like a skeleton of some sort! yikkes! i had had wonderful spag spag spag!! with the cheese on top ..!!
and .... my mom bought the leafy shade thing for my bro .. and i didn't have anything .. cos the las tyme i bought colourful boxes! :) which were so nicey dicey! and the leafy thing must be mounted .. :( so i guess my bro has to wait!
then my mom brought my bro for his table tennis CCA at skuu and i went to the LIBRARY. and i'm like OMG! where's the stairs to the HUGO room? c how suaku i am all of a sudden? huh? my time spent in the library mus clog only abt less than 10 hrs since 1st Jan .. its either that or i somehow have uhh .. alzheimer disease! and of course i borrowed some nice nice books .. although wholly aware that the good earth is till incomplete in many attempts of continuous reading .... i'm only up to page 213 ... :( i know i'm slow.
but i'm awfully proud to say that i've digested the whole le petit prince.
i'm so marvellous.
and then .. i came home and slept ... :) i've been lacking in sleep.. ahhh .. the rest i need .. omg. i sound eeew!
and i had my dinner.
so thats abt it. i told you today was mundane in fact. uberly typical in every aspect. except the visit to the library, i dun think i've adopted that alzheimer sort of disease. cos i'm youthful, aint i? i know the library sounds plain. but maybe its the zoo to you and the library to me. different interpretations cos you may visit the library often. but i don't ... though i buried myself in novels las yr .. i dun hav tyme to do the same this yr.
yeahh .. "no time larhhh". singaporean's speech. but no way man, i'm not kidding. i use up the whole 24hrs a day. and i wishh i have 25hrs .. no, my time management skills can't be doubted 2% ..... so i use up my time wisely!
i'm hoping everyday passes quickly than i can be a yr3 student.
okayes .. i'm off mugging the le petit prince proj aready .... i'm putting the writing why you like a certain phrase, thingy aside first.
byebyebyebyes!!

No comments: