Thursday, June 14, 2007

i know i'm about to burst. i really know i'm about to burst burst and burst! i'm like ... doing the 6/7 of the le petit prince! ahh jesus, giv me power, giv me strenght and giv me hope to finish this piece of manual faster by tonight. if not i'ld havv eyebags tomoro! and i didn't take a nap todayye!! effing project! urhhgh! slowly keying in the chinese words .. and its really one by one. i'm so not kidding u! :( hng! hng!
i'm determined to finish it by tonight. i shall not drag it like a burden any longer. it has got to be done. to be done by strictly tonight. that's a target and a rule. a aim i work to achieve by tonight! lets do it man! we will!! with the power of the lord! i can make it through any tough times of trial .. and he'll help me through any times of need. he's my rock of ages! cleft for me! ahh! :(
i'm still thoroughly upset. booo! :( can u ppl make me happy? nehh ... i dun thinkk so .


4 contactx online .. yeshh .. dhs accnt .. 4 out of .. 62 contacts online. wait .. wait .. and i'll be the las one left! :(
cas, shirlyn, yiching and dear me, my cousin! :( she's sec 4 .. her big O is cuming to get her just one day after her bdae .. well, guess how sway .. i havv the luckk .. i'm a jan baby. the month of jan? they dun usually clashh with exams ... :) i'm safe. oh phew. :)



ok .. i dun see why i'm blogging. .. when i'm supposedly aiming to accomplish my set goal for the night. ok .. open my eyes! ...



*tiis!me!* i'm losing self control .... i'm on e las page of 6/7 .. mus mug. its the right time to mug now. mug mug mug .. mugging all the way .. jus for what? chinese. ohmytian! its chinese i hate .. and i'm mugging for chinese. it seriously ironical. shouldn't i be placing it the las ... ?! urghhhs! everyone's asleep and i'm left in mild solitude in my room doing this 'errr!"!!!! :(


i'm still doing ... lalalas ... shall i blast the radio? the music can keep me company. (: nahh .. i shouldn't get distracted. lest i sing along. you know choristers like me havv an addiction to sing along to nice music!! XDD ... anw .. i dun nid company. i hate company when i'm doing workk. i like to be just there. left alone. solitude. that's nice.. ain't it? i dun like ppl running here and there, shouting this and that when i'm doing work. i like to be alone. yes .. as in .. erm .. single .. i dun even take on doubles sometimes .. (: silence and non-distraction is the art to success. yes, i know that. don't you?


3 contactx now .... shirlyn went off! hias... she's suchh a nice soppy! she tagged at my blog! nice nice soppy! hahaha .. ok .. slowly it'll tick off to 1 contact .. then none .. i'm the only onliner. how nice. its special. nahh .. its not my first time....



OMG!!! yes!! .. :DD! i've finished 6/7 of the whole thing. and shall be working on the las 1/7 soon!!! i cnt believe it!!! hooray for me!! XDD! :)
ok .. so now .. lets reward myself!

i shall BLOG!
for awhile ... sorraye .. i hv to get bakk to the 1/7 soon enought! but i still am willing to celebrate my great success of 6/7! oh yeah! rock on!



okay .. since everyone said audi was a nice game .. i downloaded the full version today. i guess u all know what it is about aredi. i'm the mountain tortoise .. wellls, i know that. cos i dun really get muchh addicted and hooked up on games of all sorts .. i dunno why but manga and comics dun really rouse my interest either. i'm more in for stuffs like blogging. and that if u would restrict me to only 1/2 hr of touching the laptop per day .. i guess that 1/2hr would be on blogging. :) thats the best thing i get on the laptop anyway. .. :)
someome thinkks that i'm actually really wasting my time. XDD .. well, i'll take no offence on her for insulting my hobbie. but just a clear cut through? someone, blogging is my time, not yours. so if i dun think i'm wasting it one single eeeny weeeny bit .. then why should YOU even think its wasting MY time? huh? its my interest .. i'm borned like that. darn simple.. (: come on, live with that fact. XDD .. tyty!.



ok .. and audi was okayye actually .. i played a little .. maybe umm 3 wks of maple the las time .. and i blanked out my whole asiasoft passport ID and PW ... so i had a little bit of trouble. so my bro let me use his accnt. which was nice of him ... but then, i had to key in the 6-digit pin .. but he couldn't remember it ..
so eirr! i sat there .. cracking my brains, and thinking for a while .. then i suddenly keyyed in something i just guessed. and yes, that was the PIN! and it was totally my first attempt okayye?! i'm a marvel ... a genius code-cracker!!


and today .. i did a really kind deed. i helped somebody .. no, i didn't donate money .. donating money is easier than this. XDD.
ok ..
here's wad i did.
i helped zh with one question of the math wksheet! cos i didn't know how to do the other question he asked. :] paiisehhx. yeahh .. i know.
so anw .. there's this grid thing?
and i helped him scan my worksheet and send it to him! XDD.
that saves the trouble of explanation anyway. :)!
i'm such a terrific friend aren't i?
he owes me too many things ... XDD ...
i'm cunning.
nope.. actually no stealthy strategy involved.
factually friend. truely friend. i dun nid any paybacks! :)



ok .. enough crapping .. :)
i shall depressingly go back to do my 7/7 part of the project and then i'm done.
the light installed above my desk is killing me! ... its glaringly yellow. and i cnt switch it off .. if not i'ld not be able to take reference from the le petit prince storybook! urhghH!



yay. XD. jus 2 more on msn. cas and my cousie. i wonder if she's mugging later than me! XDD ..!


i shall go get my nightie slipppers... hold on a sec .. or rather... 5 -10 minutes? cos i'm gonna concentrate on my work. i havv determination! i shall! you'll see!
i'm SUPERGIRL!


shud i make cup noodles for myself?? or cook maggie .. hmm . NO WAY MAN! i've gotta not lose focus. no distractions. rmb?
i'm talking to myself. i'm turning into some psycho! :(


and .. wait. my cousie jus told me she isn't mugging. she isn't even studying can?! she's just msning her frens! wthh! she's sec4 and she gets to talk on the laptop and i get to mug on the laptop. she has her big 'O's ! freaking unfair .....
hias!
this isn't some sort of slapstick comedy. :(


this is a fairly longg post. dun worry .. its gonna be the longest! :)


i'm still doing .. but i'm on the las page of 7/7! 3 cheers for me!!
hahaha ... lolls! :)


ahh .... naughty me. bad bad me. i fell asleep.! :(
ok ... perserverance..! ... !!
sarah, you're SUPERGIRL! you can do it!
may the force be with me ..
eeeeks. i sound like the jedi in starwars .... wait .. wads his name?
ahh ... errmmm..
YODA. yes. "may the force be with you" .. uhh . i sound like YODA! yoda is suchh a cute name. imagine a duck quacking to the twinkle twinkle little stars tune with just the word YODA! that would b cute, wouldn't it ... :)


and ... duck reminds me of someone ... las yr .... i can't say who. i guess the 061006 wud noe ... i jus hope it wouldn't be such a bumpy ride? its so ... topsy-turvy .. there's a recurring pattern .. lets just stop the hatred. erghhs!


ok .. i'm blabbering nonsence ..
ignore the las paragraph. tyty!


ok .. i shall kick it up .. its work time. hurry sarah, you can do it! hav tons of faith in you!


one more who's onlyne. cas:) .. haha. my cousie has lower tolerance level than me ... looks like she kinda got sick talking to her friends already!! XDD!



AND OMG OMG OMG! i've FINISHED THE WHOLE LE PETIT PRINCE PROJECT! OH MY TIAN! I AM SUPERGIRL! I REALLY AM!!!
I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!
I'VE COMPLETED IT
ITS THE 13th JUNE!
OHMYTIAN OHMYTIAN!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I"VE DONE IT!


yes! man!
hooooooooooooooray!!!!!!!!!!!!
clap for me will you!!!!!
i'm ELATED,
i'm OVERJOYED!

No comments: