Saturday, April 28, 2007

*Yo!!~!!! ii'm at my cous hse. guess i'm not feeling emo any more. wahaha. ai shang wei lai the ni sounds really nice thoughh ..




wateva .. i'm feeling high. all my cousins should be so super jealous of me .. even i am so great jealous of myself .. !! cos my exams are over .. and theirs are not. yay~ great. i can play!

ok .. lets have candi jiejie type something. ..
yeah

ok .. thats wad she type .. that 4 letters word ..

its .. .......














YEAH ..'

ok .. haha



lets do the cha cha ...


1 .. chachacha

2 chachacha


3chachacha









CAMP COUNTDOWN ...
10 MORE DAYS ..








&;;;





acutally i dun feel like going :)


cos .. its troublesome!!!!!!!!



#1. showering

#2. sleeping

#3. boring



yeahh .. thankk me for my 3 great troublesome philosophies for the camp ..



:) smiles.
BYEE

No comments: