Thursday, April 19, 2007

hii! Guess wads the time ppl?? Nope, its not 3 pm in e afternoon. Nope, it isn't 6 pm or 7 pm either. 10pm?? hmm .. definitely not. 12pm .. lets see .. count count count, nada, stil wrong. Now let me tell u wads the time.
Its 2:25!!!!! &;; guess wad, I am so freakinn' proud of it.
Yay~. First time I stayed up this late to do a work! What work? HISTORY. killer history! we have to work as a historian. And guess what was my mom's expression? So diaoded. wahahahah! So funni! I ate cup noodles. Yummy. definitely!!!
So today in skuu .. errr.... NAPFA. and look at me, i;m satisfactory FIT! wooohooos ... whahaha. anw, i gt A and B s for all except da incline pull-up. haha. before the incline i was like so scared larhh. Then I go around telling ppl i confirm fail one. wahahah. But I never!!! I got E. Haha. very happy ler. I did 4 times!!! Yayyy!!
ok ... 2:45 now .. whahha. Ok, so anw, got one lesson i like quite alot budden I not veri close with the ppl in that grp marhhs. Out minds oso bu tong. So, dun tok larhs. I sit for 45 min can zip my mouth. great achievement rite? congratulate me lehhs!!! Hahahha
It's going to be 3am .. how do i stuy 2mr? I oso dunno. hias. 2 hrs of slp. Ok, mus slp lers.
BUBYE.

No comments: