Thursday, April 05, 2007

heyy .. haven't posted in a wkk .. waha. Anw, got some ppl spread some kinda rumour bout me in sms. Wadvr. Anw, the thing only lasted for 5 hrs, coz nobodi so free go send the chain msg to other ppl. Rene say is not her, but the thing is use Nicole's fone send one. but rene say nicole say is other ppl use her fone go send der. Waha. And she say maybe Jiaqi but Jiaqi nvr tell her. wadvr. .. i dun care lerrrss!! haha. The person maybe feeling damned unloved or sth???!
haha ... and 2morro I'm going to my cousiinnnss house! Wooots. bringing this laptop there. Haha. So, watchout fer mii postties. Haha.
o.O and Jen, clara and I started a Clajera gang. Tankiieus. I know it sounds super nice. haha. But PLD still more connected to me. Nothing can replace PLD larhs.
So .. 2day's JoEy's bdae !!! Yay~ happy bdae to you, happy bdae to you, happy bdae to joey, happy bdae to you!! joey .. do you like the songg, wahhahahs. Hope euu do.
Yay~ ok .. that's all fer now ... n .. BUHHBYEESS!!! loves. <33

No comments: