Saturday, April 21, 2007

hey! haha. ruowei, shirlyn, joanna, yiching and I = Loves! <33!>



So, had a great time msning MY today, she is so cool .. we've been lesbianatic on our attempts on saying *buhbye* and its damn funny! Haha ... and she sends me Muackies when I told her I loved her. Yay! Both she and I feel so loved! And that's what its like everyday, tats how it shld be!~

Finished piano les. and came wif baobei jiejie to SK first, hahaha. (: yays! Haha. My second and third piece haven't gaoding, then hear some ppl play in skuu, feel super malu. But I haf my meiyi and amanda to cheer me on rite? Yay~ I am super duper ly loved. wahaha.


Firstly;; I am damn glad with myself, finished grade 1 bk on Guitar .. doing supplementary grade 1 .. then i'll be grade 2 like Siya. Yay! I love my guitar, I love the sound it produced and I love the song I play. Now its chords and melody combination .. haha! Hard, i'm stuck with aching fingers though .. =D.

ok, nothing muchh to type except the fact that I'm stil in search of myh 4-leaved clover :)
wells, have a great day ahead ppl.


sarah, saying byee. .. !

No comments: