Monday, April 30, 2007

heyy .. i'm doing my maths filing and cover page while blogging! how smart of me! wahaha.



its may day tomoro .. and i feel like rejoicing and jumping up and down the ceiling once more, cos there's no school and i'm pleased!!!!

Today was pretty fine for me .. i won't know about you though. :)


in science, we went to the lab to do triplets work. rene joined meiyi, amanda and i .. we disobeyed the teacher's instruction in front of her face, and i bet she didn't even blink or care. wateva. i feel so sorry cos 1 grp had only 2 ppl. haha. emphathy over you pair .. rene's realli good with apparatus u know? i was called ms. kettle, cos i gave myself the job of pouring hot water. i know its lame ... but the rest wanted to stir the elements .. so to make myself useful, i pour the water. i am brave you know. and my hand eye coordination this time was rather perfect. :)


then came recess XD .. there was a new stall, selling westerns. &;; bcos the queue was long, i didn't try. o.O

& for the drum-roll, its math. yeahh, maths boring. seriously. but today, it was quite okay. ZhiHao bought a new pair of drumsticks, as in those where you play drums not those thighs of chicken .. err .. and he lent it to me!! so, for the firs 1/2hr of the lesson, i was busy with rhythms. And he was showing me warm-ups and stuffs which was actually quite fun!!! At one point of time, i pretended his back was the drum and started hitting it! haha. He didn't complained .. i guess his skin was made of cow skin?? :) how mean of me!! ''
then mr.lim challenged us to 1 question .. it was actually meant for guess and check .. but he wanted us to prove that by using model diagrams anything could be solved. So we tried .. we actually had the answers already but the format he want us to present in was a little complex. After some time .. he decided that the best method and presentation was meiyi's .. !!! haha. although he said he methods are tougher than expected but he's still giving her a choc next lesson! she's so lucky. ahhwells, anyway, i made her promise to share with me the chocolates. =D


then came chinese. :( i only got 56/100 for da test. i know in sec skuu, we're not suppose to compare to the primary school standards but i can't help it. It broke my freaking record of not getting below 80 fer chinese!!!! actually, this markks was long expected becus of the compostition and the fact that i had to rush thru the whole comprehension at the las 10 minutes. :( i'm still super depressed!


nex was l.a lecture. he borrowed my l.a. book again! I thought i saw him copying .. okay, nvm .. shan't rub it in. :) he believes in himself as in as religion .. so .. nvm, i shouldn't care either .. :)


then was assembly and the music and arts department invited this percussion crew over to play some music. i won't exactly say the tune is nice, bcos there wasn't any tune to it at all. Only rhythm, not bad actually, but I can't say i appreciate percussions that muchh, cos i'm a full-on pianist and guitarist and if you do realise, they both have tunes. :) so drummers, i'm really sorry!! I kind of clapped along .. it was quite okay and enjoyable, though the blastings were abit to loud.


i have to change the blogskin for ameirah again. wiish me good luck this time. :) and i'll give you a hundred ...
























C





E









N










T










S


pleased?
I hope you are.

ok, anyways,

BUHBYE, to my loyal blog readers.
tanks for taking in my crapp!
haha

No comments: