Sunday, April 01, 2007

came back frm downtown east. yay! mum bought frozen strawberry chocolates .. haha. Damn ex .. but who cares?! =)
anw, searching for pictures ... and dance moves. I have to choreograph that winter sonata song for my cousin ... hias.
wellls ..... nothing to do ... so siannnx!!! sit in front of the laptop with zero intention in mind. lurhlurh ... T.T
Yay~ 2mrr ther'ld be no choir practices for me again!!!! Can come home EARLY. But daddy leaving to malaysia on tuesday for another 2 wks again. Sighhh ... =.= ... !!
My bro going china 14 days skuu immersion in e hols lehhx. So good. That time they only organise 7 days der. Not fair. ... nvm ,the time he's gonna be dere, i'm going to stay at my coux hsie. Haha, then i'ld have much more fun than him every single day!! he has to attend the skuu there. too bad. anw, i hope that he buys sth ferr mii!!! On account that i didn't buy anything except a card with his name and its meaning during the time I went. *giggles*. lawlz
Sad thing is ... the 2 other pld's have not contacted me recently ... so .... hiiiass .. nvm ... I lubb them as muchh as evaa!!
And I'm happy for amanda, she got into her ideal cca, bball. Althou the bballers not veri shuang wif her bcoz she's darn blardy guai, but I lubb her, and hope that they will grow to love her more and more each day!!!
Wahhahhas. Enuff of crapp frm mii!! So, I cut of the blogline. Okkies?? Yes, tankieuus.

No comments: