Sunday, April 15, 2007

heyyys!!!! friday was suchh a great day!! It was Sports day!! Hahaha! And it was so super duper fun. Not becus it was sports day ... but bcus me, rachy and jieyu went to bugis to take neoprints!!! yay~ hahaha. Ok, hear this. I went to Jurong Point to eat with Rach and JY, we walked rounds in search of a neoprint shop .. but there wasn't any. So we decided to visit Bugis to take the Neoprints we'd aredi planned on taking for quite some time!! At the neoprint shop in bugis, my mom called. And i said we were at bugis taking neoprints. I expected her to question me on it. But she was like, ok, wadver. hahhahahahha!!!! I didn't even tell her I was going!!!~ Anyway, the machine we took was only $8 but it was like hello kitty, melody and cinnamon kind .. so .. nvm. The fotos turned out quite nice!~ Yay!!! I am so happy!!!
Ok, here are the neoprints ...

Ok .. I like this one .. bcoz its piiinkk!!! yay~ and the melody is cute. I am acting like Sailor Moon


Ok .. I dun look like me here ... hahahah .. but I like the wall paper!!! Rachel's head has a super cute mouse!!


Yayyyyy! This one is our favourite one ... My long hair made JieYu's hair look asif its been bunned uP!!

Ok .. that's all pepul .. ahhwells, dad's bringing us to e fishyfarmy to look for a nice pond design .. haha. He has plans to build one in the garden ...

Well ,, I love u all ppl! I shall miss u and you'd better also miss my blogging. wahahahaz. . ok, I'm kidding. Bye ..

No comments: