Sunday, April 22, 2007

yay! my blog has been very alive!!! Talked to my dad bout picking up dance classes again and he said what kind. So i said jazz or ballet .. and he say wait til i find 1 agency that will have a teenager. Then I was like er .. MY has jazz at Crestar, so shouldn't i oso join?? And he ask me to find out more frm MY .. so thats what I shall do! Yeah! hahaha. Tomoro, MY is going to be infested by a dance talk. Anw, I think she likes Jazz. She wants to take up ballet too .. i dunno whether my dance steps i forgot liaos .. like Plie, Barre .. haha



ok, i'm sickk of my mom's nagging. she got serious problem one!!!!! okays, gtg .. she says i whole day nvr study. hahahaha ...

wiish me good luck for my science and math test on Thursday!!! If I get full mark and you prayed for me, I'd buy u a prezzie.


So muchh for that crap.
Wells,
byebye

No comments: