Tuesday, April 17, 2007

heys. err .. today found out sth ... that is that there is one super perved out guy in my class n he super loves to flirt. eeee!!! haha. Oso confirmed the fact that one whole freakin bunch of giirls in my class dun like meee!! not that i'm upset. Cus, I've longged suspected it!! And you know wad's their reason? its that i act too princessy! wad kinda reason is that ... ??! wadvr .. i dun care! So ppl, whoever you are, if you stumble upon my blog, just to let you know, i dun like you oso, so yeah, that's the only thing we would have in common. Oh, and I feel sorry for the fact that the colour your gang wants for the class-tee is not being used. Whereas, the colour that my friends and I voted for was used. And dun come be all pissy, cos in the class com, we practise democracy, don't we? And since we're black and silver influencials, let that be. Next, I dun want to turn a stare towards you, and of course, we shall all be nice people, since perception is much more important than reality itself, you're smart enough to guess what I mean. we don't want to hurt each other, do we? And please, another key point. Rumoring and gossiping will make you equivalent to dogs. Wanna know y? Cos both your tongues wag what. :)
Anw, today recess, meiyi, amanda, regina and I went to the suggestion toilet bowl at the canteen then suggested some stuffs, so fun .. >.<
And .. then, lets c .. tok about the journey on e MRT. Damn funni. Meiyi predicted that I was pyschic. Wahaha. And that I am like the un-evil version of ms. Lana Weinberger in e Princess Diaries. Although, I prefer to be e HRH. Haha. Nvm .. bcos .. I can guess and what ppl are whispering about and get it right. Its easy actually, I've been trained since young. Haha. People are not perfect, they leave traces and clues on what they're toking about. Their reaction to stuffs oso say alot about what extly is going on. Haha. Then, another thing is Siang Ler.Haha.. he so cute!!! haha. He laugh to Samantha's rhythm.
ok, going to eat dinner lurhhs, buhhbyee!!!

No comments: