Sunday, April 15, 2007

Heyys .. guess what time is it?? yes,, it's 11.42. And I', mugging on my history proj with felicia. Completed the interview at about 9++ .. but what took me longg was the collecting of evidence and sorts .... plus the whoel account essay on it. Dunno what freaking significance and importance .. =,=. Goshhhh!!! My braincells are like going to stop functioning any moment so dun blame me if i type nonsensical stuffs. Hiassss!!! But at least its better than geog. guess wad i get for geog???5/10. how pro??? bcux of the stupid mapreading.. and i am geog rep. damn diulian ... paisehh. although 1/2 the clz failed, but still ./.. wth!
Ok ,, hell .... its raging 11.56pm .. 4 minutes to the nex morning. its monday again. School for the nex 5 days.
Had a good time messaging people on my cell, so fun. Haha. The mickey and minnie msg was very nice. Haha. Thanked the person 3 times in total. haha. =) so glad. ok, hear the door upstairs clicking. My mom's coming down. better shut down now.
And I say byebye!!!

ps# fel said in the tag that i rock, just wanted to let her and the other frens in the whole wide world noe that they rock too and I shall extend my warmth and kindness even towards ppl i bu shuang with.

ok, that's all!!!
Byebye!

No comments: