Saturday, November 10, 2007

okay. i'm on the super emo mood.
so don't RAWR me lerh can?! shit shit shit.

something i fought so hard to get,
yet i didn't get it huh.
but in the end,
she couldn't make it to.
well. it doesn't matter anymore yeah.


so SHE thinks that even in the current 21st century,
GUYS are of a more higher social class than GIRLS.
oh. tmd. what the hell is this huh? EXPLAIN!

you effing tell me that the reason why he has blah blah blah,
and i don't have is because of some stupid reason,
only a kiddo would believe.
hello. what do you take me for? an infantile being? oh shit you.
just look carefully, i'm staring into your eyes.
i bet my looks are so qian bian it makes you wanna turn away right?
and i got smarter and spoken back to your stupid reasoning.
and whats the next thing i get?
IN THIS SOCIETY ....
guys are definitely of a higher social class than girls thats why they're given more priority.

gawd. what bullshit .. are you living in those dated dynasties, where ...
you use a stupid sword instead of gun?! WAKE UP.
here we are. the NEW AGE. not a century backwards.
and bless you, you're a WOMAN, and you're standing up for the OPP. GENDER.

pleeez. what a JOKE womann ... ><
i mean, usually i really keep quiet when come bitching.
so what if you're like 20+ years more ancient than me.
DO I CARE? what a cute disgrace to your generation.
i don't think a 20+years gap is like vERY VERY FAR. do you?!
then, answer me ..
WHY DO YOU LIVE IN THE PAST?

in case you need a somebody, to pour ice over you, and let you understand,
i can be that somebody.

we're now in s'pore, where every single being is of EQUAL rights.
read the pledge huh.
secondly, it gives no right, as stated in the law decree that ..
a YOUNGER must respect an ELDER.
we practice FULL DEMOCRACY, which allows ANYONE, to voice out their OPINIONS.

that's why if you realise,
in my entry, i haven't asked you to SHUT YOUR BIG GAP.
which i think its super rude. :D
because, as a lawful singaporean, i prefer to go LAW BY LAW.

secondly, for the many others times YOU have PISSED me off,
of bitchtalked to me, i ve IGNOREEED.
and that's an issue of my moral value.
because i feel that basic courtesy and respect is CRUCIAL,
when a bitch is talking.
you understand!? HEELLLLL ;D

because it isn't in the decree that one must respect their ELDERS,
therefore, after i've reread the law,
i feel no hesitatiion to BITCH BITE BACK.

i really hope you readd my entry.
maybe you've pisssed me off so many times,
or tried to.
but i seemed to have taken no notice.
well, it's time I TOOK NOTICE, I TOOK ACTION.
and you watch.
it's payback time.

who cares if you are 20+ years older than me.

No comments: