Saturday, November 03, 2007

279TH post.
and I LOVE number TWOO, SEVEN and NINEE((:
yay!! ;D

actually, i've nth to post about :]
sian sian.
LATER, going.to.SENGKANG.
wooohs. but candi jiejie still studying for the O.
she's left with social studies and mcq for phys and chem. (:
HEH. then we can hyper.

seriously nth to do derh can?!
yaddle ... hais. everyone not at hme,
so can't talk luhh. SIAN.
msn, the ppl i wanna talk to not on9 lehhzxzx.

tell me what should i do ohkay?
later going for guitar,
and doing my GRADE.THREEEE[[:
yeahh!

bro just watched finish is erh, POKEMON.
i think its lame lorhs.
cos always the goood guy in mah,
no KICK.
i love PIKACHU the most larh. (((:

now he wants to take my PINK.PHONE,
and see my sms larhs. WTH.
i snatched it away. :D clever sarahh. o.O

hehhs. i SANG on my microphone just now :D
no fun larhs.
cos only one person sing. WHERE GOT NICE?
shall voice-whore with cousins aft CDJJ'S 'o's.

KKAYS.
i shall do a nice nice stupid quiz sooon.
cos i'm really sian.
okay. bYE.

No comments: