Sunday, November 25, 2007

i'm so sian i think im gnna DIE.
took a PEEK at historytextbook 08',
and it NICER but doesn't mean it isn't gahhs.
still, i cant be bothered to read lah huh.
since i haven't even completed my homework\] =.=
lets see the LIST:
1. MATH ASSIGNMENT ;D completed
2. YEXINGDEHUHUAN ;D less than halfway :(
3. YEXINGDEHUHUAN W/S ;D rawrsD: not even started. btw, i lost it. sofina!! help me scan!!
4. CHENGYU ;D aiyah. heck larh. i won't memorise derh. the most fail :( lalaas.
5. CAP ;D hhehh!! DONE 2 PROSE lerh!! :DDDDD phew. at least 1/3 done :D

piano concert ytd was a HIT.
hahahah, i skipped a chord, but who cares.
teacher put me sitting next to this guy called koonhoe,
who plays EXCEPTIONALLY WELL, that i was kinda mesmerised.
and he's golden haired =.= which means, not singaporean.
hahahaha. :P
and i realised something ::
I ADMIRE, not like, GUYS WHO PLAY PIANO VERY WELL.
im so not kidding :D

dad's getting me a new phone i think,
which will be student plan UNLIMITED SMS + free incoming :D
can't wait lahhhh!! :DDDD but he say maybe christmas got btr offer.
=.= thats a long wait, dad.
my sms is currently like erhh, [don't laugh] 350/mth.
AND I CAN BAO BAO BAO, then tio nagging. o.O
so thats why he decided to change plan.
BUT I LIKE MY NUMBERRRH!! :( it has NINE9, SEVEN7 and TWO2 inside.

kayyys. i like clarissa's countdown idea.
should make one myself :D hehhs.

SARAH'S COUNTDOWN ..

4 DAYS TO CHOIR CHALET
13 DAYS TO MEIYI'S BDAE
14 DAYS TO KOREA TRIP
34 DAYS TO CLASS CHALET
36 DAYS TO SCHOOL REOPENING
57 MORE DAYS TO MY BDAE!

and so on :D
i'm bawred. zz.
really really really bawred. =.=
my bed is telling me to go to sleep :\
but i still have incompleted homework.

oh-and-people.
i look kinda different when i tie up my hair.
so don't pretend you guys dunno me :D
thankyou`

No comments: