Saturday, November 10, 2007

kay. enough of STUPID emoing.
it's time to talk sense lah huh.

i haven't started on HOLS hw.
except for maybe, CAP, which i done 1short story.
and have no erh, inspiration to come to get me.
and its like so RAWR lahhhh :((

AQMFS is so similar to my life, it makes me wanna cry.
okay. maybe not THAT similar, buy still ... its a little luhh.

i think i plan to study harder for nex yr LOLS.
cant like that heck care lerh.
but how neh?! i cant de lah.
my entire life revolves around 90%SLACKING plus 10% last minuteMUGGING.
and its dumb lah.

since everyone in DHS 0or rather ENIVE is like so sb CONG MING.
i hope they erh, motivate me lols.
what a lame thing to say.
cause i'm super stubborn one lah.
u can ask ks3.
only i can motivate myself which is like 2% hope only bah.
since i feel like slping, comming, smsing. FULL STOP.

aiyah.
life reallly sucks like goddamned bloody hell lahhh ):
I'M SO DE SIAN LAH! D: kns! :(
seriously, everything so erh. DUMB.

you know sometimes i feel like living a super simple life.
maybe next time i should just rent an apartment. super small one.
then work in a cakeshop near the beach.
then at night go home.
i earn myself a simple and peaceful living lah. (:

No comments: