Friday, November 23, 2007

came back from people's park.
will be going there again to collect the air ticket.
my bro likes the car-lift. =.= LAME.
the car go in, then the lift brings in down.
no feeling one.

BOUGHT WINTER WEAR.
cos my old ones turned smaller =.-
dad and mum didn't change size.
so they are wearing the ones they wore to UK.

went to OG.
cos my mom act smart say people park alot of winter clothes.
i wanted to go Parkway Parade de lorhhszxzx.
but it was still okay.
I LOVE M WINTER WEARS! :D
they rock rock rock.
bought scarfs, extra turtleneck [at hme hf lerh. ha], big big coat which i LOVE.
saw WUNNERFUL leggings and skinnies.
mom say she KAO LUU.
and i hav to LET HER. cos i really broke.
kanasai. i left some bucks to buy souvenirs for erh,
kimberly, sofina, meiyi, ruowei, yiting, amanda cheng. :D
grrrrs.
LALALLAS =.=

samantha came just now to return my dress to me.
i need it for tmrw's PIANO CONCERT.
oh shit. god bless that i don't play wrongly..
if not damn damn paisehh. cos at YMCA arts centre :\

kaykay thats all
BYEEEEE
n rmb to wish me Luckzxzxz.

not i go haunt you =.=
lame.

No comments: