Saturday, November 17, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY CAROLYN!

FAVOURITES
Favourite Colour: BLACK :D its sexy.
Favourite Food: erm. things i cook myself .. LOLS.
Favourite Movie: Princess Diaries. >< yeah. i knw you gna say its LAME luhh.
Favourite Sport: iCe-SkAtInG :P
Favourite Day: hmm. Sunday?!
Favourite Season: AUTUMN. i like the falling leaves.
Favourite Ice-cream: Raspberry Ripple.

CURRENTS
Current Mood: lalas. LAZY.
Current Clothes: brown shorts, pink shirt .. lols.
Current Desktop: erh, you mean wall paper? oh, then its me&caro bah.
Current Time: 1626
Current Surroundings: my room?
Current Annoyances: ahh. holiday homework bah.

FIRSTS
First Best Friend: I don't usually hv best friend lah. just a group of really close friends. (:
First Crush: ^^, it never changed. and i don't crush on ppl often anyway.
First Movie: that was like AGES?
First Lie: seriously, i don't rememberh.
First Music: when i was in my mom's tummy.

LASTS
Last drink: Water
Last Car Ride: jUst now on my way hme frm Guitar Class.
Last Crush: ^^ larh.
Last Phone Call: Godma.
Last CD played: Winter Sonata?! for my piano concert.

HAVE YOU EVER....?
Have you ever dated one of your best friend: kindaaa.. maybe. but i didn't really like him wat.
Have you ever broken the law: yeah. most likely.
Have you ever been arrested: erh, NO :D
Have you ever been on TV: don't think so (((:
Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: crazy. only BITCHES wld do that.

RANDOM5 things you are good at:
1. Talking?
2. Smsing?
3. Blogging?
4. Acting?
5. Lying?

4 things you've done today:
1. go guitar cls
2. prac. piano
3. eat
4. drink

3 things you can hear right now:
1. WIND?
2. mom ironing sound
3. the keyboard sound



Lynn tagged me(:

Relationship:
bestest friend :DDDD, pretty little devil, pinkishhlurves

5 impressions i have of her:
1. HYPER
2. CHIO
3. TOM-BOY
4. CLEVER IN ARGUEING
5. NICE

Most memorable thing done for me:
too many last year?! the way we stood up for each other i guess xDD

Most memorable words she has said to me:
"aiyah, hack care them lah. i mean, its not like they who like that right?!"

Most desirable thing I want to do for her now
JOIN ME IN DHS. but she want to go poly, so ITS OKAY! i'd support you :DDD

My overall impression of her is:
Best friend a girl could ever have.


MYSELF

Characteristics i love about myself:
ZILIAN question siah. ;D dunno larh.

Characteristics i hate about myself:
emoooh. :D dunno tooo ;D

Most ideal person i want to be:
MYSELF?!

No comments: