Saturday, November 17, 2007

HEYYY! :D
i'm at my grandma's hse. brought my laptop.
surprised it had connection, so i didn't go over to my cous hse. (:
waiting for lovely min and hui to hurry up and ARRIVE :DD-

i'm so sian i feel like dying (((:
nxt whole week i'm going to be HOME ALONE.
except monday, cos i have PIANO.
and tuesday, becauus ei have HAIR APPOINTMENT and PIANO REHEARSAL,
for my SINGING thingy ... >< URGH.
if i cnt change the goddamned time,
i cnt go for sectionalx at jane's house .. GRRR :(

then the rest of the days,
i'd be rotting like crazy at hme,
because i cnt go out, unless i walk ...
which is crazy, if you want me to find public transport near my hse.
no one's gnna send me to the MRT,
since my mom and dad have work,
and my bro has lessons in sch till late 5OCLOCK. siann LAHH!;X

i'm crazyyyy and crazyyyyy and crazyyyyy !! ]:
there's nothing to do all dayy in my lifeeeeee ><
mom don't wanaa bring my compasspoint T.T
:DDD SIAN SIAN LAHHHH;X knnb.

No comments: