Wednesday, November 21, 2007

heyyyy!! :D
i've just recieved a BLOGGER AWARD (:
tyyy (((: hehhe.

okay. TODAY ROCKED LIKE SHID .
morning, went to godmommy's house,
then went to compasspoint, SUPERCUTS,
to CUT AND STRAIGHTEN HAIR :D

gawd. kitty[my hairstylist] is like DAMN PRO luhh.
and all the stylist there all prettaye.
and the job is like FUN ?!
should i be a hairstylist??? hahahah. sounds really fun can.

i chemical-ed my hair like 3 times today.
and then my fringe was like too long lah,
so i GUAI-LEEE asked kitty to help me cut shorter abit HAHA.
:D and my behind the HAIR is super duper layered. and quite short?
but still can tie laaaa. :D


YAYYYYY.
tmrw going ESCAPE with ting, ruo, aud, yc, wilson and i dunno who else.
ITS GNNA ROCK TOOOOOO :D
oohh. choir babes and erhh, choir guys?! HEH.

its going to be sooo uberly funnn.
i can't wait wait wait :D

No comments: