Wednesday, December 05, 2007

LOLS.
smsed eugene. hahahhs. it's been long since we contacted i think :x
yeah yeah.
kays, went to people's park for the tour briefing.
mom met colleagues.
created class teee, back design :D for fun!/]
since im so sian.

organised escape outing for class,
positive replies. guys going i think >< so bucuo (:

and ... i'm pissed off at those people who want to find prob with the tee.
all the designs, created by some people and myself.
they're effing selfish!! :X
why can't they just shut their mouth and no one wld blame them la.
extra can!?! tsk you!
and right, if you guys don't wanna buy, then simply don't buy.
i don't think the excuse, "no money leh" is reasonable enough huh):
the most you guys wear the OLD VERSION. :D
we where the updated one laaaa.
it's just the few of you gl people who dun wanna cooperate.
minorities, i shan't be bothered ]:


kays. got this from friendster bulletin, amandaaaa.
not that i check often la. i like my blog more :D

HOW OLD DO U ACT?
Put an X in the ones you do, then addit up and that's your age!
[x] I know how to cook toast. yeah. put bread in toaster :D lolls.
[] I can do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself. instant nooodles?
[ ] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
Total So Far: 2

[x] I show up for school MOST of thetime unless I'm sick. yah. im guai.
[ ] I always carry a pen in mypocket/purse.
[x] I've never gotten a detention. see, i'm guai.
[x] I've watched talk shows. seriously, seriously depends on what kind huh.
[ ] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Total So Far: 5

[ ]I know how to run the dish washerand/or do the dishes.
[x] I can count to 5 in eitherSpanish/French /German/Italian/etc. FRENCHH! francaise (:
[x] When I say I'm going to do something I do it. yeah, must be determined :DD
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[x] I study when I HAVE to. if not fail test meh.
[ ] I pay attention at school.
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.
Tot al So Far: 8

[x] I can spell experience withoutlooking it up. come on, i not baby leh.
[ ] The first thing I do when i gethome is eat.
[ ] I can go to the store withoutgetting something I don't need.
[ ] I understand jokes the first timethey are said.
[x] I can type fast shld b yeahs
Total So Far: 11

[ ] I have realized that the weatherforecast changes every hour
[ ] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over theage of 25 and have a job[x] I can read a book and actuallyfinish it
Total So Far: 12

[x] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have thesame rythym
[ ] You just checked
[ ] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong
[ ] You actually watch the weather
Total :13

HAHHAHAS. i'm THIRTEEEEN, how im suppose to be (:
not bad yeahs.

No comments: